Squiddy's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
LOGGIE.png

Greetings everyone!

My name is Squidward is Cool.

(But you all can call me Squiddy. Maybe even Kat or BlackLabs if your really want to, although I prefer Squiddy on this site.)

Besides my normal 24 hours a day of internet, TV, animals, and other stuff, one of my main obsession is virtual pets.

I'm into Webkinz, Nintendogs, Petz (the oldschool series), and of course Tamagotchi!

I used to have a Tamagotchi Connection V5 log (The Squid V5 Log) on here. I abandoned the log shortly after my V5's battery died. Unfortunately, both of the V5s in the house somehow got lost (I know, ironic).

Over the years I've just logged about my V4.5 offline and I recently just stopped playing with that version.

Lately I've been thinking, and I've decided to buy a brand new TamaTown Tama-Go (aka the Tamagotchi Connection V7) and start a fresh new log on TamaTalk to go with it.

So recently I got a brand new Second Wave Pink with Kuchipatchi Tama-Go and two figurines too!

Here is what will happen: during the week I will log about what happened to my Tama-Go and on the weekend or whatever I can I will give you guys a little weekly overview (with pictures!). Sound cool?

And if you guys want to add me on TamaTown, feel free! My username is PU9933 (like, Puppee...get it?).

I hope you guys enjoy this log as much as I will enjoy playing with my Tama-Go and logging about it!

:mimitchi: -Squidward is Cool (Squiddy) :mimitchi:

PS: If you want to say how much you like this log, please send me a private message or post a comment on my profile (and I will quote it on the log). Posting on this log is against TamaTalk rules. I don't want you to get in trouble! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent Comments

I'm sooo excited for your new log! I read your other log and I've kinda been following it for the past two or three years so I can't wait for this one!
(From Yellowmoodtama)

The New Tama-Go

(Click

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

So on January 31 I got a Tama-Go! (Was planning to get it a week before at Target but I felt it would just be a waste of time.)

Good news is that when I went to Target they had two Tama-Gos (2nd Wave) on sale for $10 each. They also had 2nd Wave Figuries for $4 each. Since it was such a great bargain' date=' I got the Pink with Kuchipatchi Tama-Go (friend said it looked better than Black with Mametchi), a Kuromametchi Figure, and a Sebiretchi Figure! (And instead of spending a good $50, I only spent $20!)[/color']

Picture7185.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Tama-Go. And to my surprise, instead of coming with the normal Cradles game, the lite figure came with the Coin Catch game! Although I would have liked to try out Cradles, Coin Catch is cool too!

Picture7186.jpg

Picture7187.jpg

Picture7188.jpg

Here are some pictures of my new Kuromametchi Figure. I must have made some lucky choices with these figures because they're awesome! The Kuromametchi comes with an awesome faceplate and some cool game stuff too. It comes with a fun sports shop (and the bowling game is funny how the little Tama furiously runs up to the remaining pins and knocking them down itself after not getting a strike) and the games Driving and Ball Match. Driving is where you try to get the car to not drive onto the grass while turning. It's a good game. I suppose I'll like it better once I get used to it. Ball match is similar to Shape on the V4.5, which I was never really good at because it requires you to think fast (not a skill of mine).

Picture7189.jpg

Picture7190.jpg

Here are some pictures of my new Sebiretchi figure. This figure is awesome. The faceplate is great, and so is the stuff on the figure. It comes with a Mexican restaurant (which I haven't tried out yet but I'm sure it's adorable) and the Trampoline Game and the Farm Keeper game. The Trampoline game has the same amount of easiness as Clouds (that's the name of the game, right?) on the V4.5. You jump on a trampoline at the right time to be able to jump up and catch 30 balloons before time is up. I enjoy this game every time and it's easy money for me. Farm keeper is where you have to figure out how to get a maniacally moving target onto a plant so you can click on it before the plant disappears. I have yet to figure out how to win this game. It's a bit too fast-paced and confusing for me.

Picture7191.jpg

Picture7192.jpg

And that's it! Here's just a picture of my Tama-Go, all the figurines, and my new faceplate case.

Picture7195.jpg

I also spent my Monday night (day I got it) printing out some amazing faceplates on Tama-Zone. I've printed out most (that have Tama characters on them because I prefer those for some reason) and they're all just so awesome. I have to make some faceplates some time for Tama-Zone. If I do, I will post them on this log too.

Random question, would you guys like me to make a video on YouTube of how to get faceplates off the internet and having them fit your Tama? If you want me to, request it via private message or profile comment!

That's all for now!

-Squiddy

Latest posts

Back