an account to help on MC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
Are you a great room designer on Tamagotchi Music City? Is your room full of stardom items, so you are afraid it will never look the same again? Well, there's no problem at all... I'm going to create a special account that anyone may use as they like! On certain conditions- If the "special" account enters a contest, we can all try to vote for it! Another great help is to get it to level 50. The greatest by far is to win it a first place CD. Everyone should try to help together, but be fair! For example...

1. Don't take the property out of the rooms, especially ones that are bought without money...

2. Help, and don't hack the account for yourself!

3. Make friends on MC!

4. Gain popularity, so that less popular people can have a taste!

5. I have a gmail account for TTers= heres the link: CLICK HERE [email protected]: password: Mametchimascot

6. Here's the MC account: Username: TAMATALKERS Passcode: MAMETCHIMASCOT

7: Here's the ID: TT9500

9: forget the questions... come back here to find out!

10: have fun... I have infinite money on this account, so feel free to buy as you desire. THX.

P.S. If you dont come from Tamatalk, and just found this link by accident, do not hack please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a great room designer on Tamagotchi Music City? Is your room full of stardom items, so you are afraid it will never look the same again? Well, there's no problem at all... I'm going to create a special account that anyone may use as they like! On certain conditions- If the "special" account enters a contest, we can all try to vote for it! Another great help is to get it to level 50. The greatest by far is to win it a first place CD. Everyone should try to help together, but be fair! For example...

1. Don't take the property out of the rooms, especially ones that are bought without money...

2. Help, and don't hack the account for yourself!

3. Make friends on MC!

4. Gain popularity, so that less popular people can have a taste!

5. I have a gmail account for TTers= heres the link: CLICK HERE [email protected]: password: Mametchimascot

6. Here's the MC account: Username: TAMATALKERS Passcode: MAMETCHIMASCOT

7: Here's the ID: TT9500

9: forget the questions... come back here to find out!

10: have fun... I have infinite money on this account, so feel free to buy as you desire. THX.

P.S. If you dont come from Tamatalk, and just found this link by accident, do not hack please!
I think this is a great idea!

Sadly, I will find it very hard to parcitipate :( . I have forgotten my own password for my CD2321 account (my only account). But it's on Auto Remember so I can still login. But if I backspace one letter of that password...my account is lost forever! (I have a 1st CD and got 13th Place on there, so do YOU think I'll give it up?). However, I can still login to this MC account on another computer account (I have 3 accounts on my computer). So I can go on, but not regularly. As for the gmail account, sorry, I can't trust things like that.

Sadly, I will find it very hard to parcitipate :( . I have forgotten my own password for my CD2321 account (my only account). But it's on Auto Remember so I can still login. But if I backspace one letter of that password...my account is lost forever! (I have a 1st CD and got 13th Place on there, so do YOU think I'll give it up?). However, I can still login to this MC account on another computer account (I have 3 accounts on my computer). So I can go on, but not regularly. As for the gmail account, sorry, I can't trust things like that.
I suggest you to check your email (or your parents email, depends on whose email adress are you using on that account) and try to find the post where it tells your information from the emails.

This won't work. Someone WILL take the items on the account OR just delete it. TT members have tried this before and it was an epic fail.

Contest thing isn't so good with shared account.

If this account would win a contest do you think that trophy would stay in that account?

I have saw topic like this before and that account don't work anymore.

Idea is good but I hope this account doesn't get hacked.

I suggest you to check your email (or your parents email, depends on whose email adress are you using on that account) and try to find the post where it tells your information from the emails.
It was a shared account, and the other person (who has now officially quit) used their email. So nope, that one won't work :( .

Contest thing isn't so good with shared account.

If this account would win a contest do you think that trophy would stay in that account?

I have saw topic like this before and that account don't work anymore.

Idea is good but I hope this account doesn't get hacked.
Hmmmm yeah...but I might be able to transfer trophies I don't need from my CD2321 account over to this account! But that would be very risky since everyone would want my 11-30th trophy I suppose...

Yes, but if anyone hacks this account, I'm very well making sure not. and PLEASE, don't hack it! it would break my heart!

yeah this kinda doesnt work anymore the password has been like changed on both the MC acc and the Gmail

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back