Saving Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sood543210

Reaction score
To make the battery last longer, turn OFF the sound and turn the contrast DOWN.

Leave it on pause when not playing with it (Uses less pixels)

if you leaved it paused then your tama never grows and nothing ever happens then it wont be as fun

I'm not absolutely sure, but I've heard that it actually uses up more battery to put it on 'Pause'.. I could be wrong though. (Maybe that's just for the iD) I'm not sure.
I think that's the V5.

Oh yeah, the V5 actually uses more pixels because it does animations while your family "travels around the world", so it'd just be better to leave it on.

Yeah! thats true, I found that out one day! left it on that screen for 1 week with new battery and it dies a week later!

Oh yeah, the V5 actually uses more pixels because it does animations while your family "travels around the world", so it'd just be better to leave it on.

Actually, I disapprove with the v5 pause thing.

I've had my v5s on the travel/pause for more then 3 months.

I don't see why you guys would pause it for weeks at a time when you could save a lot of battery life by taking the battery out and just downloading your character later. .-.

^ I think so... except for a the V5 which resets itself when you remove the battery :/

You can also switch the screen to the clock when your tama is sleeping. It uses less pixels ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my iD L for almost a month, and I actually put in the batteries that I had in my Tama-GO, which I had had in there for almost 3 weeks before... So, the batteries are actually holding up very very well. I have the contract all the way up and the sound is always on.

So, in reality, almost 2 months worth of use in both the TMGO, and the iD L.. that's pretty frigin impressive. It's not difficult to go pick up a dozen batteries at the dollarstore, they're really good, panasonic, and last ages. And of course, $1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back