pokemon fans here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yattatchi425

Reaction score
ok, i know MANY pokemon fans. whats you favorite game and pokemon? mine is leafgreen and wartortle. also, whats your friend code? mine is 4555 4615 8326.and i cant wait for pokemon black and white!

Platinum and Jigglypuffs. For some reason, I named my player Jeff and my rival Tony in Pearl.

Platinum and Jigglypuffs. For some reason, I named my player Jeff and my rival Tony in Pearl.
Now why would Jeff and Tony be rivals? That's one of the most unlikely stories ever.

My favorite is either Silver, Yellow, Emerald, PMD, or SoulSilver.

Favorite Pokemon are Lucario, Togekiss, Dialga and obviously Mew.

...I'm not sharing my FC on this forum. PM me if you want it.

POKEMON GOLD! Yes, I love the originals.

Pokemon? I love them all. Except Ditto.

I HAVE NO FC! I HAVE NO WIFI! I LIVE IN A POOR FAMILY!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky has GOT to be my favorite game. I like how it has a more unique plot then the main games (Which are pretty much the same thing, you're a guy/girl with a rival, catch em' all, beat up team rocket/galatic/aqua/magma/whatever..), and plus you get to play as pokemon and not people. :3 Fun.

If I had to choose from the main games though, my favorite game is HeartGold. Good graphics and a good gameplay.

Favorite charrie... SKY FORM SHAYMIN. Other fav's include Rayquaza, Mudkip/Swampert, Groudon, Wigglytuff (From PMD) and Deoxys.

Aw man. I love pokemon. ;D I like yellow, gold, and heart gold. (even though there the same game) I like all the original pokemon and some of the new ones. :)

My uber fave game is soulsilver. Man, it is just soo cool!

I like Mewtwo.

My mom says it looks very bony. :D

Mew is pretty cute too!

My favorite Pokemon is Buizel!

I don't know what my favorite game is though.

I like how you can walk with your Pokemon in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, but I have played Pokemon Black and White!

Those 2 have really good graphics! I love how you can see the Pokemon animate in battle! So Cool!

Great games. I'll go with Black and White. ;)

OoO! My fav pokemon is either Bulbasaur or Yuniran

My fav game is a Tie between Black and white, and HeartGold and SoulSilver!

Latest posts

Back