Backpacks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
Yesterday and today, I saw my Tamas running around back and forth on the screen, and they had a backpack on. You can see the backpack when they turn their backs. What does this mean? Did this happen to anyone else? :(

Yeah, one of my characters had a backpack at one time too. Maybe it was something I gave to it? Did you give something to your tama before you saw that? It was a while ago when mine had that.

Cute though! :(

I heard that they wear little backpacks because kids are starting school, and it'd look like the Tamagotchi was, too. :( Kinda like the little Christmas tree and Santa in December and the little snowman in February. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOA! I saw my Kuchipatchi and Nyorotchi with backpacks a few minutes ago! Very cute! :ichigotchi:

Lets keep an eye on these things during the coming months! It might be different because its V2!! :huh:

By the way I saw it too. I thought it was going to leave me because thats what they do on the Neopet virtual pets if you dont

take care of them well. :p

its a random animation so it has no date exact i think its happened to me 3 times on random days so yeh!

ya. mine did that to. my mom said that they do that right around school starting. :mimitchi: :)

Mine has it right now!! SO COOL!!

Teehee

It's just random i guess...

the other day there was a music note above my tama... i guess it's singing! :ph34r:

Danny :ph34r: Was wearing a BackPack around 2:00 today, sooooooooo Cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back