Sign in to follow this  
KurtPikachu2001

Backpacks

Yesterday and today, I saw my Tamas running around back and forth on the screen, and they had a backpack on. You can see the backpack when they turn their backs. What does this mean? Did this happen to anyone else? :(

Yeah, one of my characters had a backpack at one time too. Maybe it was something I gave to it? Did you give something to your tama before you saw that? It was a while ago when mine had that.

Cute though! :(

wat type of tama did u c this on

connection

or connexion

I heard that they wear little backpacks because kids are starting school, and it'd look like the Tamagotchi was, too. :( Kinda like the little Christmas tree and Santa in December and the little snowman in February. :wacko:

it happened to mine aswell on a connection it was wearing a mimitchi costume

wat day is ur tama set to cuz mine didnt do that

My Kiwitchi was doing that today. Its set to 16th August which is todays date!

WHOA! I saw my Kuchipatchi and Nyorotchi with backpacks a few minutes ago! Very cute! :ichigotchi:

MY CANDY( :ichigotchi:) WAS DOING THAT IT WAS SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

:ichigotchi: nvm oh my god my tama was wearing a bakpak too and it was on my Connection YAY :angry:

Lets keep an eye on these things during the coming months! It might be different because its V2!! :huh:

By the way I saw it too. I thought it was going to leave me because thats what they do on the Neopet virtual pets if you dont

take care of them well. :P

its a random animation so it has no date exact i think its happened to me 3 times on random days so yeh!

it happened to my tarakotchi is was so cool... :)

ya. mine did that to. my mom said that they do that right around school starting. :mimitchi: :)