The Places My Tama Goes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaMama0729

Reaction score
I didn't like my other log, so I am starting a new one. This post will include what my Tama does, if it is noteworthy, and the places I take it and the things people say about it.

Right now, I have the flu, so I sit and play games and stare at my tama to watch for the "bathroom dance". All day I change my figures and play all the games and buy all the items. I purchased the Japanese background, but I wonder about the others. I've seen the Jail background, but I didn't like it.

I only have these figures right now:

Memetchi Lite

Mametchi

Chamametchi

Ringotchi

Violetchi

I am hoping to acquire all of the figures, but right now I can only post about those ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have the flu. *sigh*

At least my Tama gets lots of attention. Right now she is 4 years old and a Chamametchi. Sadly, I wasn't a very good caretaker in the beginning of her life, so her training bars aren't high enough for her to be potty-trained. Poor thing.

Anyway, for now, I have the Chamametchi figure connected and am watching the store. You would think it would get boring, but when you have the flu...you are too tired to get bored.

Also, with the flu, I have very little to say in my new log. Off to a boring start. Bare with me readers! Life will get interesting again!

Also, check out my TamaTown room:
digs.jpg

As an addition to my last post, I drug my sick self out of bed to get groceries for my equally sick Husband and myself. While there, my Tama beeped for attention and I pulled it out. An older lady saw it and asked, "Is that a cell phone? It's the smallest one I've ever seen." I explained that it was my tamagotchi and at her vacant stare I informed her that it was my virtual pet. She continued to look confused and I shrugged it off and continued on my way down the aisle.

LOL. Sometimes the older generations just can't keep up with all the cool gadgets.

Another day is almost done. I have racked up 1,000,000 gotchi points since getting the flu. I think I may be a little obsessed with my Tama.

Also, feel free to PM me about my log. I love getting feedback. Also, if there are any requests for information, send them my way. I can't promise to know all the answers, but I'm getting fairly knowledgeable about my Tama-go. Problem is I don't know what is interesting or log-worthy.

Yesterday I was indisposed. Even Typing seemed like too much work.

By way of interesting:

I bought the column background and it cost me 120,000 gotchi points.

columnroom.jpg

Today I got the palace? background. Pics will come soon. I got my Chamametchi married today and it's just too crowded for a good pic. So look forward to it in the next few days.

I went shopping for valentines day, so my tama got to get out. I was enjoying knowing that my tama was keeping me company as I wandered in a flu-induced daze around wal-mart. I considered getting my honey a tamagotchi, but figured it would not be appreciated.

When I got home I played with my tama and fed it all sorts of nice food and played great games.

Today my Chamametchi and Gozarutchi (from the date place) had a little girl. My nice, happy little family has been getting lots of love and attention.

I've spent most of today sleeping, but I wake up anytime my Tama beeps and try to play at least 30 minutes every couple of hours.

It has been a while since I've been able to get on my computer. I still need to post my pic of the palace theme I bought.

Good news: I no longer have the flu.

Bad news: I temporarily lost my tamago for a day and a half. Miracle of miracles, my Chamametchi was still alive...but just barely. Poor Tama.

Anyway, I took my Tama to therapy today (before you start thinking I'm really messed up, I just suffer from OCD and agoraphobia.) and we talked about my tama and how I really like taking care of it. My therapist, Laura, said it was good that I had something to give attention to and take care of. I let her play with it for a while and she seemed a little reluctant to give it back. I may have converted her. :)

I have had to pause my tama a lot in the last couple days, so Chamametchi isn't growing up as fast as normal. I hope my hectic schedule is finally past so I can stop neglecting it.

OMG! I totally wrote a reply to my post and then...it was gone. Everything I had written. :C

So, here it the basic gist of what I said:

Day before yesterday my Chamametchi met and married Wooltchi at the Date Place. Today they had a healthy baby boy. I am so excited! I have only had a boy once before and this will be my 6th generation.

Sooo...I have decided to do a Speed Runner marathon on March first. From 11 am to 8 pm I will play the Speed Runner game. I will take breaks to give my tama food and other attention it may require, but other than that I will play continuously. The rules are these: Only the times I win count. When I lose, the count is reset.

If anyone wants to make a guess at how many times in a row I can win, PM me. The day before the marathon I will list those people and their guesses. The day after I will post the results. The person with the closest guess wins.

If anyone has a suggestion as to what the winner will receive, PM me. I did draw my profile pic, so maybe I could draw something for them? IDK...

Alright, so today my little Tama family went to Ringotchi's restaurant and had Flan. This made them all very happy and now all their hearts and the training bar are full.

I'm warming up for my marathon, I think perhaps I need some more rules to make it more interesting. I was thinking it only counts towards the score if I make it through the course without hitting anything, whether I still finish or not. If I hit a block, I start my score over.

If anyone has any other ideas to make it more interesting or challenging, let me know. I'm going to post this in another topic that you can reply to. It will be called "My Speed-Runner Marathon".

Anyway, tomorrow my little boy's parents leave, so we shall see how the little guy grows.

So, my marathon is over. It went well, I think.

My little Tama has grown to be a Kilalatchi. I know I said before that I don't name my Tamas, but I have given this one the nickname of Kitty. Not the most creative choice, but it is what it is.

Sadly, I have left my Tama on pause a little too frequently lately. I think my tama is beginning to feel neglected. Except for yesterday, of course.

I have got to get better about that.

Today Kitty became Monkeyhug. (Also known as Kikitchi) I have been under the assumption that this is a poor care tama, but I worked really hard and thought I was doing well. I guess it might be that period of 6 hours where I had to pause it. I felt really bad about that.

But on a lighter note, All the hunger, happy, and friendship hearts are full, as is the training bar. I am happy about that.

Latest posts

Back