Tama High School.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Hi! This is a team story i decided to make, and I hope it stays alive! :3 The plot is simple: Follow of the lives of Mimitchi, Mametchi, Meloditchi and Kutchipatchi, through high school.

RULES:

• Keep it literate!
  • Make sure that what you post makes sense.
  • Introducing new characters is okay, but make sure not to introduce too many at a time. I say maximum of 2 new charries a page. Also, stick with the four main characters, do not make a new character that is a main character.
  • No making one character way better than the others.
  • Write in blue, red, pink or green.

I'll start..

Mametchi walked to school with Kutchipatchi. Today was the first day of the new semester, and he was excited and nervous at the same time; what was going to happen..? Whatever. He kept walking, and went to his first class, biology. He looked around, and saw...

Every single one of his old classmates, and the same smiles on all of their faces when they saw the straight a student.

that didn't really care about either stuff except work Meloditchi Mimtchi Mametchi and Kutchipatchi sat down when....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms.Perfect came into the room and scolded Mametchi for having messy hair. He was laughed at.

Mametchi started laughing because he said to Ms.Perfect "I don't have hair so how can it be messy?

Ms. perfect was embarassed, that they had a substitute... but ms. perfect has a reason for being so tough...

then makiko walked by. she was with mametchi. mametchi was her boyfriend.

no write in color on ipod

after they ate they went to art class. makiko and mametchi were partners of course! they made a heart to symbolize their love.

well what Memetchi asked

i kinda like kutchipatchi said melodytchi

your kidding replied Memetchi

no said Melodytchi shyly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back