The Leader

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama v9

Reaction score
I am in your closet. I will strike at night.....
The Leader

A fiction about one pup who changes his life forever.

Prologue...

One day on a stormy night five young pups were born. The Mother and Father wolves were proud of themselves but knew they had to find shelter. They found a small cave where they could rest and feed the newborn pups. Once they got there they met the rest of their pack the Lava pack. Every female wolf helped the Mother find a place to rest while the males talked with the Father. 5 months later, Darin Jades A.K.A, DJ was living a happy life with his brothers and sisters. When they had little fight he always lost. Making his mom and dad upset because he was a son of the legendary Attack Skills wolf. At night they got him, abandoned him, and left him on his own. In the morning, DJ woke up feeling dizzy because he felt like he had slept on rocks and found out he did! DJ looked around and couldn't see his parents. He shouted out “ Mom! Dad!” and heard no answer. He got scared and ran for his life. He had nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. He soon found a cave and went inside for shelter. He was safe until... and bear came and tried to slash him. He dodged and said “at least I have defense skills.” Because of his mother's skills in defense. The bear confused him and made him woozy. It got him in the face and scratched him, and left a scar. He fled as fast as he could. A week later, he met a fox named Henry. They were the best of friends until one day... “DJ I have to tell you something....” Henry said. “What is it Henry?” DJ asked. “Well I hate you!” He said. “W-What?!” DJ said shocked. “Yea! I can't take you anymore! Wanting to play all the time, never putting up and good fight! By the way, You SUCK at it!!! You can't even attack me!” Henry said violently. DJ was shocked. He couldn't say not even one thing! He was speechless.

Okay, there's not much to say about this since it's only one paragraph except...

You can't have five years' content in one bloody paragraph.

Also, you're supposed to take a new line every time somebody else talks or everything just looks all squished up and vuirehefwd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back