Holly's Candy Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
Im starting this log a little late, but I promise to you I wont give up on it (like I've done before... :rolleyes: )

So anyways, it was a normal Tuesday afternoon. I was sitting on my bed looking up funny videos on the internet, blah blah blah, and talking to my best friend. I had previously given up tamas (for reasons that wont be revealed on this log) but as I was talking to my best friend (who does play with them) an idea popped up in my head. I had a spare battery just laying around, a screwdriver, and some time on my hands. I figured: why not start up my v4.5? So I did... I unscrewed the back of my tama, and slipped in the battery. As my 4.5 beeped to life I set the time, the date, and my birthday. About minute later, at 8:33, Cat was born! As a cute little petitchi called for attention on the screen, in need of food, happiness, and love. And thats just what I gave to her :)

In the next posts I'll explain a little more about Cat's childhood, etc, so read on! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Cat

(PS Sorry about the lack of pictures. I currently don't have my tama with me because she is being baby sat while I go to New Mexico for the weekend. I promise by Tuesday this log will be plenty full of pics.!)

From Petitchi to kuribotchi, Cat evolved at about 9:00 or so in the morning. I don't know how the time all works with v4.5's because I havent played with mine in FOREVER! So, live and learn. :) Anyways she got her preschool offer and went only a few times. We played Climb a lot, which she liked. I think she was overweight, though, and thats why I got a kuribotchi....Once again, live and learn. I cant tell you exactly what her skill points were at that point because I dont remember them, but I do know the most was spiritual points. Also, she had two training bars at that point, one when I caught her crying and one when she said she needed attention when she didn't.

Thats it for this update. Read on!! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Cat

She's finally a teen! Hooray for Cat! :) She evolved into a yankatchi, which I'm pretty sure is in the kutchi family, but I could be wrong. I'm patienly awaiting her school offer, which I think I'm going to choose Ms. Flower so I can raise her beauty points and hopefully get a cute character! :) And here comes the mail right now!! Ok, Ms. Frill gave Cat her graduation papers....new mail....Ms. Flower! :)I dont really know what to aim for, so right now its just fingers crossed its a cute character. I played Shapes until I finally beat it, Manhole once, and Climb a couple more times. Right now Cat's at my best friend's house being baby sat. Next post will have what adult she turns into!! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Cat

(PS Shout out to Violetchilluvr! Thanks for taking care of Cat for me! :) )

He-ey! Im sorry Im updating so late. Ive been in New Mexico for a dance competition! :) Anyways, Cat is still ast my friends house and she evolved into a....uradebatchi..... :p At least she's getting married tomorrow! My friend knows a trick for getting a girl, so Im going to get her married at lunch tomorrow and hopefully get a girl!! Any name t suggestions?? Im thinking Ali. And this time I WILL get a good character!! Well thats about it for now. Keep readin'!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Cat

Hola! Today I finally got Cat back from my friend. I almost missed the matchmaker 3 times! But luckily, I set the time to 6:59 and she came. A mametchi was brought and I greedily accepted! They had a baby girl named Ali who will be on her own after tomorrow! Not much has happened since then. Her skill points are as follows: beauty: 56 (a lie, because I got a uradebatchi :p ), spirituality: 16, and humor: 32. Right now Cat has a job picking flowers, which I went to do a couple times. Nothing else is really happening. I'll post some pictures of Ali tomorrow!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi, Cat, and Ali

(PS Thinking of buying a Tamago...should I? PM me!)

Hi everyone who reads my log! Which I noticed there aren't very few of... :( Well hopefully over time this log will get better and better and more people will decide to read it!! :) I look at life positavly. The glass is always half full for me, even when theres no glass ;) So anyways, At about 12:26, Cat left Ali! I set the time to 11:59pm and waited for a minute. A few minutes later I set the time back to normal and Ali was there on the screen all alone! I named her, fed her, and played climb a few times. Then, during my History class, at about 1:30, Ali evolved into a Hitodetchi! She bounced happily around her screen until she sadly got sick and pooed, like, 8 times. Yes, Im not the best care taker when I'm in school...She's doing very good right now, though, with full happy and hungry hearts. Her skill points are: Intelligence: 28, Beauty: 20, and Humor: 22. Right now she's awesome at tug-a-war (not once has she lost a single game!), but only has one training point...yes, thats right, only ONE. But I'll look out for them more carefully from now on. Another thing I want to bring up before I end this incredibly long log is that earlier today, when she got sick, I gave her medicine, and then she was shaking from side to side (you know, like when your tama is about to die?), so I checked her stats and saw that she had full happy, but no hungry points. I fed her 4 times, but she was STILL shaking side to side. I tried giving her a time out, praising her, giving her medicine, and playing a game. But nothing worked!! Then I finally fed her some Giga Pudding and she stopped. But her happy points were already full!! Is this a glitch by chance?

Ok, to round off this fine log, as promised, here is a picture of Ali (finally!)! :) Sorry, its not that good, but Im in a hurry to get my homework done...I'll post more pics of her later today-I promise!! :)

20pedjt.jpg

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS Im looking for a good character chart. Got any good ones?)

Hi everybody! Mini-update. Dont worry, this isnt my last post for the day ;) I just wanted to stop in and say that I caught Ali crying! :D I praised her and she got one more training bar! :D SEE, I can be a good parent! :) And something I find funny: after crying, Ali's Happy hearts dont go down, her Hungry ones do! :) Ok, thats pretty much all I have to say for now. I'll post more later. Please keep reading!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Cat

Bonjour! Sorry, just finished French homework and I'm in the mood ;) As promised, I have some pictures! :)

Here's Ali going to the bathroom....sorry, I didnt know what else to take a pic. of!

1zgtk0n.jpg

Here's her rockin' the ropes in Tug-A-War

2ryr2xk.jpg

Here's her asleep

21c56oo.jpg

Sorry the pictures arent too good, but Im still figuring out how to make my tama have just the right angle so the pictures aren't blurry! Also, I wanted to say that I from now on I might be logging like crazy out of bordem or something, so dont be surprised if you see, like, 10 new posts every hour. It'll keep you VERY updated! ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS Pleaaaaase tell friends and stuff about this log, and dont forget to rate it 5 stars! ;) )

Yay! 52 viewers! I guess thats no SO bad...I appreciate all 52 of you! :) Anyways, Ali evolved today!!! Hooray!!! :) And into, one of my favorites... *drumroll* URAYOUNGMEMETCHI!! :D I was SOOOOOOO happy! I thought I was going to get into the Mame family...which isn' bad, but, you know, not as good as the urameme family... :) Right now her skill points are: Intelligence: 40, Beauty: 34, and Humor: 30 (Note: These were also her skill points before evolvation). She's 16 pounds and has three training points. I waited for a little while, then right before I went into my violin lesson, she got a "!" mail! She graduated from pre-school, then got another "!" mail, her entry into Elementary school! :) I chose Ms. Flower because I'm aiming for a Uramemetchi. A Uravioletchi would be cool, too....and a Purimatchi....heck, I dont really mind what Ali turns into! :) She loves playing Shapes, so hopefully I can raise her beauty points... Well, to conclude this log, I have some pictures! :)

2ldex3s.jpg
s4z3sx.jpg

There's Ali meeting Ms. Flower, and her up close to the screen! :)

That's it for now! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Cat

Hey everybody!! Im sick in bed, sadly :( But dont worry, I'll be better soon, hopefully in time for P.J. day at school tomorrow! :) But enough about me. Right now, Ali's just floating around the screen as a cute little Urayoungmemetchi! I'm raising her skill points so hopefully she'll become a Uramemetchi! And speaking of her evolvation, I know what time EXACTLY it's going to take place! 1:27 pm! Im so happy I know that because now i can expect what time she'll evolve and look at the screen when she does. I can watch with anticipation and intensity...I haven't had much of a chance to play games or anything, but her skill points are: Intelligence: 40, Beauty: 58, Humor: 30. I want to get Ali's Beauty up to 99 points, just 'cause I've never even thought about raising a v4.5's skill points up that much. Yes, she will be a very talented little girl!! I caught her wanting attention when she didn't need it today, so now she's up to 4 training points. Yay! I'm getting better! :) In other news, my friend is starting up my v5.5, so it'll be interesting to hear what she has to say about it. Its the rockstar design! I'm going to bring it to school tomorrow and we'll put the battery in at lunch. Then after lunch, Ali's evolving! What an eventful day! AND its P.J. day!! Also, that same friend gave me her little Violetchi charm to keep for a while, that now hangs next to Ali! If you happened to know my username, its Missvioletchi, which, if you havent already noticed, means I LOVE Violetchis!!!! :) Hm...thats about it for now. Back to sneezing and such. I'll log later! ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS Darn, I forgot my PS.... :p )

Hi everyone again! I know what your thinking, this is my third post in the past, like, minute, but I wanted to say I didnt know you could raise your skill points higher than 99....now i feel stupid....so im talking with my friend and she told me that I can get Hanagatatchi by raising Ali's Beauty points to 350. Should I do it? Im not sure....it depends on what Hanagatatchi looks like. I'll look her up on the internet and keep y'all posted. Also, I caught Ali taking a bath and took a picture!

14b3tdx.jpg

Well my laptop is about to die of battery, so I have to go charge it up. Bye for now!!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Cat

Yay! 68 viewers! :)But even more yay:Ali evolved!!! Into...URAMEMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ama-ZZZINNNNGGG!!!!! I was just in Music Class, counting down to 1:27. I was in the smaller practice rooms when I checked my phone and it said that it was already 1:28. I rushed to my backpack and whipped out my tama, revealing an adorable Uramemetchi!!! Im patiently awaiting her job offer. For Cat it took a long time for me to get it....well, technically, my friend got it. Right now, her skill points are: Intelligence: 40, Beauty: 84, Humor: 30. I know what you're thinking, 'Ali's skill points have barely changed'. It's true, I dont play a lot with Ali a lot...but since its a 3 day weekend for me, thats about to change :) Right now Ali is 3, so on Sunday I'm going to get her married! :) Ok, thats it for now I think...

I'll log later-trust me! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

Mornin'! Just logging with some updates on Ali. As much as my friend wants me too, I will NOT be getting Hanagatatchi-Its just sort of....idk...not "my" type of character, ya know? In other news, I finally got Ali's beauty points past 100! :) It didnt take very long because when you win Shapes you get 8 skill points, so, yeah. We visited Tamatown for a little while yesterday, and I should be going back today! :) I also got some item codes. And speaking of items, I bought a Chest in the shop this morning! I took pictures of Ali opening it and getting a special surprise! (Note: sorry about my hair being in the background...I wanted to see if the pics were the right angle ;) )

1z56p3m.jpg
iyppxw.jpg
2ns1gk1.jpg
zlw26g.jpg
33mrakj.jpg
jzk202.jpg

She got 2,000 Gotchi Points!! That lucky little Uramemetchi...Update on skill points: Intelligence: 48, Beauty: 110, Humor: 30. Yes, Humor points have not change much... ;) Her Training points: |||||

Well, thats about it for now. I'll log after going on Tamatown and getting new codes! Bye!!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS One more day until Ali gets married!!! I'll take pics and post them here of her fabulous wedding! :) )

Hi everybody! Quick update. Im just coming to say that I've been waiting almost a day now for Ali's job offer. Does anyone know how long after your tama turns into an adult/what time the job offer-mail will come? I know I say to "PM" me a lot of stuff, but if you know the answer to this, please PM me-seriously!! Thats about it for now. I went on TamaTown with Ali and played some games in the arcade, visited Mame City, and went to school for a little bit. More updates to come soon! ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

Post 15 I think! And almost 100 viewers! This makes me happy :) You know what else makes me happy? Mail! And especially when it comes from the King, giving you money/a gift!! I got mail while pouring myself some O.J. (I still have a bit of a cold) and hoped desperately that it was a job offer! But guess what? It wasn't. Big shocker there. It turned out to be the King giving me a gift! I wasn't entirely disappointed by this. :) But then I realized that when the gift opened, and I saw what it was, that the king had recently given me the SAME present: makeup!! But that was ok, 'cause I figured that with such high beauty points (110 ;) ), Ali would probably love the makeup!! But I was wrong. When I pressed the "B" button on Makeup, she just stared at it with a question mark over her head....Don't believe me? The proof is in the picture below:

2mzm9v5.jpg

Very strange....I would think that a Uramemetchi, of all characters, would love makeup!! I've learned many things today...And I'll probably learn more! ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS Do you think its normal that the king gave me the same present twice in a row???)

Hi everyone!! FINALLY Ali got a job offer!!! I think that at 1:27 the offer came, so its about a day after they become an adult that they get a job. Ok, so first she went to visit Ms. Flower, who she screamed at (anger issues??) and got a graduation paper from! After, she came home and got another "!" mail, which she went to the Job Offer place. First was Banker, then Hairstylist, Circus Leader, and a Cook. I think that was it but I could be wrong. I tried for Hairstylist immediately, and when three "O"s showed up, I was SO happy!!! The King came to give Ali the suitcase thingy that she takes to work. After she came home she decided to rest up a little bit and eat some sushi for lunch, then go to work once. Here are her stats: Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3, Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3, Training: |||||, Skill Points: Intelligence: 48, Beauty: 132, Humor: 30 (still... :p ). Ok, I think I'm going to play Manhole a few times to raise the Humor points!! I'll log back later! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS I'm going to go to Target later to pick up a gift for my cousin's birthday. I'll see what tamagotchi gear/tamagotchis they have there! :) )

Goooood morning everyone!! And it truly IS good, because the sunshine here means I get to jump on my trampoline!! But enough about me. Ali's getting married today!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! This is soooooo exciting!!! I want her to get a girl which I can name Skye, or a boy which I can name Trey. She's gotta have a boy or a girl. Isn't this exciting?! Right now her skill points are: Intelligence: 48, Beauty: 140, Humor:38. Her training hasnt changed....its still five.....my goal for the next gen is to get full training bars!! I'll have to pay closer attention, though... which s kind of hard.I know, its pretty fabulous. I also put in all the codes and Ali got the Rare Cellphone, which she used to call Ms. Flower (how cute, right? :) ) and Ms. Frill, to tell them how she was doing as a hair stylist! And speaking of that, she's doing amazing at her job! It SO fun! I think she's gone like 10 times... :3. And that means she gets paid! And speaking of paid....the king came!!! Again!!! And I dont know if I told you, but yesterday a robber came and stole 100 Gotchi Points... :( But luckly, the king came and gave Ali 400 Gotchi Points!! I realized I haven't told you how much money Ali has. Right now its...12600 Gotchi Points! Recently I've been spending a lot of money at the shops, so now its kind of low. But still, 12600 GP's isnt that bad, right? Well this log is getting really long, so I'm going to end it and post back later! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS Next post I'll put the codes for using the cell phone. Like how to call who :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody!! With a promised log, here are the cellphone codes for v4.5 (that also work for v4's)!

The buttons are A (All the way left), B (Middle), C (All the way right). When you push the cell phone in your items menu, three dots will show up, and thats when you put in the code. Putting in the code you simply press whatever button it says below! Have fun! :) (Note: the cellphone can only be used when your Tamagotchi is an adult)

AABA CCBB = Parent

CCAC BCBA = Grandparent

AACC CABA = Preschool Teacher

ACCB CAAB = Turtle Teacher

CBBC BABB = Flower Teacher

BBAC CAAB = Canvas Teacher

BABC AAAB = Tama King

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

(PS If you want me to post anymore codes/cheats here, just tell me :) )

Hi everyone! This isnt an update on Ali, Im just saying that I was reading parts of my log today and realized I had accidentally signed off "Missvioletchi and Cat" instead of "Missvioletchi and Ali"...whups....So sorry about the confusion and I'll pay more attention from now on! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Ali

Latest posts

Back