Pokemon Red Blue Yellow Gold Silver and Crystal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama v9

Reaction score
I am in your closet. I will strike at night.....
Who has ever played these EPIC original Pokemon games? I have. Yellow was my first one ever. Then after it short circuited My dad got me Red. I was so happy! Then I traded that for Gold and never got Red back. So my friend gave me his red and I traded for Silver which I currently have. Whats your story and have YOU ever had any of these EPIC games? l:)

Still, you can get use to it.

I just think it's over kill. You don't discover like 400 more pokemon in what...11/12 years. It's not like these people haven't grown up with them their whole life.

So I find it unrealistic.

And over done.

I just have a problem with pokemon after the 2nd generation of them.

The first one I played was Red at a friend's house. I had never heard of Pokemon before and just thought it was an amusing game.

Shortly after playing hers I whined my mom into getting me one of the Gameboy Color/Pokemon bundles from Costco. I was in either fourth or fifth grade.

I've owned all versions except for Gold and Crystal but now I only have my Silver left. A different friend's mom threw out all mine and her games one day while we were at school D:< The only reason Silver and my Gameboy were safe is because they were at school with me.

Latest posts

Back