No Debug Feature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
So recently there have been sever user asking about debugging on Astralian and European tamagotchis! There is currently no known way of debugging these versions. If you were to open up one of the European tamagotchi while following a debugging guide, you would notice that there is no debug option/button. While it is currently unknow why Bandai did not include this feature in the Australian and European releases, if you would like to do so please buy a American / Asian tamagotchi

Thanks for taking your time for reading this! Many thanks again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HUH O_O my V4 has a debug pad and its european O_O

did you try looking on the other side of the circut bord? cuz thats where it is

It says the word but no patch to do the debug !

I've heard some European tamagotchis have the debugging stuff, but others do not, and it's not a specific version that can/can't, I don't know why

I think it is wrong to DEBUG and you shouldn't even try! :angry: It is unfair to the Tama and can't be much fun. :(
yeahh i was addicted to resetting and debugging, so i never got past generation 1, but i got my v3 in the mail about a month ago, after 5 years of not playing, and i got over it, so i'm proud to say i'm on gen. 4, but that's kinda irrelevant, debugging sucks the fun out of them (to me anyways) how would you feel if YOUR parents got to choose your look and fastforward you?? hahahaha

Debugging lets you choose characters and speed up your Tamagotchi.To put your tama on hyper speed mode, first debug it then press C on your tama. To choose characters, choose reset then when it hatches, press A until it's at the character you want. :)

all i know is that my tama-go i got at toys-R-us does NOT have a debug button... but i have not tryed my V5... yet B)

I believe that European tamagotchis do not always contain a debug pad because they are almost always released after most of the rest of the world, so debugging is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back