Sneaking tamagotchi into school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizatchi-Kun

Reaction score
Ok i have once brought my tamagotchi to school. It worked perfectly for me. I asked my teacher today if I could bring it and she said yes so you might want to ask first so you don't have to go through all the trouble.

1.put your tamagotchi in a pocket in your bookbag where you get a lot of your stuff

2.at the ending,beginning of any subject go to your bookbag and pretend that your getting somethinh or taking something out.

3.if you have a jacket and you are going out for rescess or something go out with them and then go back in to get your jackent and to check on your tamagotchi.

Hope this helped if you have any questions pm me.

In 4-6 grade I would sneak in my favorite tam every day! the bathroom is an ideal place for doing stuff that takes more than just a buttons. oh and dnt bring babies to school! you know how needy they are :p really I would suggest only bringing adults to school. recess is an awsome time for tam care of ur pet. TURN OFF THE SOUND! most embarrasing tam moment? when my tam went off in class. if ur in middle-high school like myself? it is a good bit harder ;) you just gotta be sneaky! but if u try too hard you WILL be caught D:

Wow this IS a popular subject here at tama talk!

Last year i always brought my music star to school. then one day i accidently left it at a hotel. so my dad bought me a tama-go. how do i sneak it in my pocket this time? o_O pls reply :(

E funny as heck thing is, I bring my Tama Go to school, with a little figure on the top of it. How do I hide it? I don't, it stays on my desk.

I'm sure everyone is going to share their Tamagotchi sound embarrassment stories, so here is mine~

It was during WASL testing in 5th grade (I'm in 8th grade right now) which is basically the huge end of the year test. You were not supposed to have electronics, because the teachers thought you could use them to cheat or disrupt testing. Well, I forgot to hand the teacher my tamagotchi, and decided that I might as well not mention it, because how could it disrupt the class? Besides, I wasn't going to play with it, and the sound was off. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! It was a v5 which I had thought was turned off sound-wise. Nope. In middle of testing, my bag goes chirpity chirp chirping. The worst part was that EVERYONE looked at ME. And trust me, an open bag + a VERY quiet room = a VERY loud tamagotchi. Luckily, my teacher understood and LUCKILY it didn't chirp again the whole rest of the testing.

Oh, and my tips for sneaking tamagotchis into school is easy. If they are not allowed, change the time to night and just don't play with it until break. That way, your little friend won't be sitting on a pile of poop when you go to take care of it.

Mine is that i took it to school today. I have side pockets and one of them where open. When i got off the bus i guess a teacher found it. She brought it to the classroom and slammed it onto my desk. Everyone was laughing at me. for 2 reasons. because i brought it.and because they think is a girl toy.

When I was in school, I always remembered to turn the sound off on mine. And now that I work it's the same deal. Muted and paused in my locker. My 'embarrassing' Tama story took place in 9th grade. It was 2005, and I had a Tama Connection 1 and 2 and a Pocket Neopet. At lunch time, I thought I'd check on them since I hadn't had them paused. My "friend" looked at them and snorted, "Jess, we're in HIGH school... Sometimes you can be such a child." Her and another friend spent the remainder of that lunch break laughing at me, too. I never took em out in front of her or the other person again. She always thought I was a baby because I played them (grrrrs). The good news is, I don't speak to anybody that laughed at me over it anymore!

Ha ha, like DjYellow22 My teacher let's me bring it to school as long as I pause it. What's funny though is that they can't tell wether it's on pause or not.

Now for my funny tama beeping story: We had to read quietly and I didn't turn the sound if because normally if we aren't doing a quiet activity you can't really hear it. Then I cleaned up it's poop. Go figure.

and everyone in my year including my best freind thinks tamas are stupid...Besides this one really nice girl. It sucks! :angry:

If you ride the bus do it then. Always turn the sound off. Ask if you could go to the bathroom every once in a while. When you go to the bathroom over feed it a little so you dont have to feed as much later on. if you have like a purse keep in in there. if you have a jacket with inside pockets put it in there. Maybe if you have a hoody keep it in your hood :p

Get a piece of cloth the same color as the inside of your pocket the tamagotchi is in. Wrap it around the tama, safety pin it together, and then safety pin it into the insides of your pocket, that way, it won't fall out, no one will see it, and it's safe from other things in your pocket that might jab it. Whoa! Run-On sentence! Oh, and if you have big pockets that face upwards you could pretend like your getting a chap stick for dry lips out of your pocket when your really playing with a tama. And remember to put a chap stick in there too, so people wont be like " Why is this person digging around in their pocket and they aren't taking anything out?" The people in my school are VERY nosy :p

Once, at school, I was getting an award and my tama beeped. IN FRONT OF THE PINCIPAL! luckily, no one heard and one day, I was making a speech on the microphone on stage with the whole school as an audience and it beeped in the microphone. Lol imagine hearing an attention beep over the microphone! When I got to it, it was beeping for no reason.

A tip'

1. It varies from teacher to teacher. Sure, some teachers might be totally kosher with Tamagotchi's, while others might be more tight and not as willing to allow Tamas in their classroom!

I did bring my tamagotchi when it was really popular and everything but since you can't take out your phone ever (this is year 4 btw) Its the same with tamagotchi so I didn't like to put it on pause because then it doesn't grow but if I leave it in my bag, the family bond may go down (it was a version 5) so what I did was i put it on a lanyard and hid it underneath my school uniform but of course i had to put it without sound. Then, people kept thinking i was wearing a bra so i had to tell them quietly that it was a tamagotchi. Plus, I was called out of the classroom to talk to the deputy princapal (AAAHHHHH!) and i thought I was in TROUBLE! Luckily, since I'm actually really smart, he just told me I got into a PEAC course which is for really smart kids. Phew!

Lol! My story is that early in grade 4 I brought my Tamagotchi V3. We were doing a quiet test and I hoped we would get a prize. Suddenly, we heard beeping. Everyone looked around. And then they looked at me. I asked to go to the bathroom quickly and found 5 poops and one tooth! Lucky me it was recess. I locked myself in the bathroom and started playing like mad. Since then on I learned my lessen always keep the sound off! (Or pause it butI wouldn't Reccomend that cause' it wrecks the growth)

I'm sure everyone is going to share their Tamagotchi sound embarrassment stories, so here is mine~

It was during WASL testing in 5th grade (I'm in 8th grade right now) which is basically the huge end of the year test. You were not supposed to have electronics, because the teachers thought you could use them to cheat or disrupt testing. Well, I forgot to hand the teacher my tamagotchi, and decided that I might as well not mention it, because how could it disrupt the class? Besides, I wasn't going to play with it, and the sound was off. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! It was a v5 which I had thought was turned off sound-wise. Nope. In middle of testing, my bag goes chirpity chirp chirping. The worst part was that EVERYONE looked at ME. And trust me, an open bag + a VERY quiet room = a VERY loud tamagotchi. Luckily, my teacher understood and LUCKILY it didn't chirp again the whole rest of the testing.

Oh, and my tips for sneaking tamagotchis into school is easy. If they are not allowed, change the time to night and just don't play with it until break. That way, your little friend won't be sitting on a pile of poop when you go to take care of it.
OMG, the same thing happened to me, only in 3rd grade.. I was doing the WASL and me and my buddy both had v4 tamas, right? Well, both of us had just finished the test, and we were waiting for everyone else to finish, when she realized the sound was ON. O_O So I had to take it from her and turn the sound off.. But it made the beeping menu noises in the process, so the lady running the WASL started to walk toward us.. And I was hiding the tama under my jacket when she walked by. She just smiled and kept walking. I was scared she was going to hold out her hand as if to ask for the tama or something... Oh that'd be horrible... D:

Here are my tips on how to take a tama to school:

1. SOUND OFF. NO SOUND.

2. Keep in pocket.

3. After tests, if your class happens to use folders to keep people from looking at answers and you're absolutely sure your teacher is sitting at their desk and not looking, take tama out.

4. Bathroom. Don't go too many times, but if your tama looks near death/sick during a time you cannot care for it, hurry to the bathroom. If they won't let you go, claim it's an emergency. 4th/5th/6th/7th/8th.. and beyond grade girls, this will be easy to pull off- simply make an excuse about your period.

5. Middle school people: During P.E, while in the locker room, change fast and then crouch down and play with your backpack hiding your tama.

6. Finally, people who get to eat in cafeteria, eat lunch fast and then go to bathroom. Sit on toilet, lock stall and simply play.

7. REALLY finally, if you get caught, say you were playing with your cell phone and hand that in. It's best not to turn in the tama since that's more embarrassing than a phone.

I know this is random but on the V5 Familitchi if i change the time does it effect growth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back