How to get the different Families in Tamaogthci V5 Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizatchi-Kun

Reaction score
Hey everyone,Kizatchi-Kun here and i'm am going to tell how to get the different families. Make sure you have 100% bonding level when you get married or you won't have a pure family. You dont have to marry the people i say(accept for the violet family and the bad care family)you just have to marry a smart character to a smart character to get Papamametchi and mamamametchi. same for the patchi family and meme family. just a cheerful character to a cheerful character to get memepapatchi and mememamatchi.

Violet Family:First,you get Violetchi by getting a teenager. Then raise it's smartness level by choosing the first option while training. Get it's bonding level to 40%-70% by doing the smart option. Then after two days of being a teenager it will become Violetchi(if it's a girl of course. After you do all of that, after two days of being an adult go to the dating place and marry a Sukatchi you can find a picture of him here:Click Here The sukatchi will then turn into PapaKizatchi and Violetchi will turn into MamaVioletchi. Once your eggs hatch they will hatch into Kizatchi and Violetchi.Members of Violet Family:Kizathci(brother)Violetchi(Sister)MamaVioletchi(Mom)PapaKizatchi(Father)

Mame Family:First, you get a Mametchi or a Chantotchi by chosing the smart option on training and raising the bond to 80%-10% with the smart training option. It is the same for Mametchi and Chantotchi. After two days of being an adult go to the dating place and marry a Chantotchi if you are a Mametchi and a Mametchi if you are a Chantotchi. After the eggs hatch the will turn into Mametchi and Chamametchi.Members of Mame Family:Mametchi(Brother)Chamametchi(Sister)PapaMamethci(father)MamaMametchi(Mother)

Meme Family: Get Memetchi or Mumutchi. Get Mumutchi by when your tamagotchi is a teenager choose the 2'nd training option until it's bondage is 40%-70% and then when it evolves it will be Mumutchi. Same thing for Memetchi but insted of getting 40%-70%, you have to get 80%-100%. If you have a Mumutchi you marry Memetchi. If you have a Memetchi you marry Mumutchi. After your eggs hatch they will turn into Imotchi and Memetchi.Members of Meme Family:Memetchi(Sister)Imotchi(Sister)MemePapatchi(Father)MemeMamatchi(Mother)

Hope you liked part 1. Any questions PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people,

I don't know what to do! I've been trying to get a pure family for (tama)centuries now, but it just doesn't work!

First I got Violetchi just like described up here (smart option, etc), but I continued till the bonding level was 100% before I married Sukatchi. This resulted into a blended family.

Now I got Violetchi just as described above (smart option, etc), only I let the bonding level at 70% because I thought it might make a difference. But no! I married Sukatchi, but the two lovebirds turned into Mamametchi and Memepapatchi. A blended family again! What am I doing wrong? I'm desperate, please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back