How To Get Violet Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizatchi-Kun

Reaction score
I know some of you guys or gals don't know how to get the Violet Family so i'm just going to go over it. Whenever i write a help post give me feedback from 1-10 so that is something i wanted to tell you.

Violet Family: First, you have to get a Violetchi. You do this by...while your tamagotchi is still a teenager choose the smart training option which is the first on the right when you see the options for training. Choose this option until your bonding percentage is 40%-70%. Ok we covered how to get Violetchi and now we are going to tell you the marrige system. Ok, two days after your Violetchi has been an Adult, you go to the Dating Place and you try to find a Sukatchi. Once you do you marry him and then you guys will evolve. Violetchi will evolve into MamaVioletchi and Sukatchi will evolve into PapaKizatchi. They will have eggs and after the eggs hatch they will turn into Kizatchi, and Violetchi.

P.S. They won't have Kizatchi and Violetchi unless when they get married their bonding level is 100%

Will it still work if you have a Sukatchi and then you marry a violetchi?

(in other words, the other way round)

Srry to say but no it has to be a Violetchi marrying a Sukatchi

I only just got a Sukatchi plus you could only get a violetchi if you make them smart or have a family bond from 40 to 70 but i made it 100 and made them cheerful!

Hey! Aonther question! I've gone to the dating place many times with a 100% bonding level and a Violetchi but I still haven't got a sukatchi. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back