How to get the different Families in Tamagothci V5 Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizatchi-Kun

Reaction score
Patchi family: get Yonepatchi or Kuchipatchi. You can get Kuchi patchi by when your tama is a teen choose the easygoing training option which is the one farthest from the right. Do that untill the bonding level is 80%-100%. same thing for Yonepatchi but raise it to 40%-70%. Mary Kuchipatchi to Yonepatchi and Yonepatchi to Kuchipatchi. they will have 2 kids. Kuchipatchi and Chibipatchi.Memebers of Patchi family:Kuchipatchi(Brother)Chibipatchi(Brother)MamaPatchi(Mother)PapaPatchi(Father)

Ninja Family: have an adult tamagotchi. They can be married or unmarried. Neglect them. eventually they will turn into the ninja family. If you marry a gozaruthi with a Kunoitchi or vice versa you will get the pure ninja family. Memebers of Ninja Family:Gozaruthi(brother)Kunoitchi(Sister)Okugatatchi(Father)Kasiratchi(Mother)

Small Family: have an adult tamagotchi. They can be married or unmarried. Dont feed them and they will turn into the small family in a while. If you marry a boy puchipatchi to a girl puchipatchi or vice versa you will get the pure small family. Also if you already have a family you can not feed them and they will turn into the pure small family.Members of Small Family:Boy Puchipatchi(brother)Girl Puchipatchi(Sister)Man Puchioyatchi(Father)Woman Puchioyatchi(Mother)

Large Family: have an adult tamagotchi. They can be married or unmarried. Feed them to much and they will turn into the large family.Members of Large Family:Boy Osumotchi(Brother)Girl Osumotchi(Sister)Boy Metaboritchi(Father)Girl Metaboritchi(Mother)

Sorry i dont know about the space characters. That was my guide. If you got any questions pm me give me feedback on 1-10. I will love it you guys offered to be my friends so dont hesitate

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question. mine is toddler and i want them to grow to be a princess tamakoko and prince tamako but how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back