Secret Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizatchi-Kun

Reaction score
I know some of you are wondering how you get the secret characters(Kuromametchi and Makiko). Well i have the awnser. For the girls this is how to get Makiko. First get a Watachi. You can get a Watachi by when your tamagotchi is a teenager choose the cheerful training option which is the one in the middle choose that until it's bonding level is 0%-30%. once the teenager evolves it will be Watachi. Now get a dresser item. Here is the code for it. To enter it you go to the heart and press dvd on the connect menu. that is where you enter the code. So here is the code for the dresser 07500 43896.If your Makiko gets maried it will turn into Majorte.

Ok now for the Boys this is how to get Kuromametchi. First get a Hatusgatchi. You can do this by choosing the smart training option which is the first one until it's bonding level is 0%-30% while it is still a teenager. Now you have to use the Sesame Pudding on him. If you dont have it here is the code for the sesame pudding 07400 43895. If your Kuromametchi get's married it will turn into PapaKuromamethci.

Marrying Makiko and Kuromamethci together will not give you a pure family.

We already know this. Tamagotchi V5 was released years ago, but you have got a nicely organised post here. This also makes it easier for other V5 users looking go secrets. Well done :)

I dont have access to anyother website other than tamatalk. so i dont know that you know this.

smart-training-option? I got my Familitchi a year ago and I don't know what you're talking about. P.S. what does a Watatchi look like?

I know some of you are wondering how you get the secret characters(Kuromametchi and Makiko). Well i have the awnser. For the girls this is how to get Makiko. First get a Watachi. You can get a Watachi by when your tamagotchi is a teenager choose the cheerful training option which is the one in the middle choose that until it's bonding level is 0%-30%. once the teenager evolves it will be Watachi. Now get a dresser item. Here is the code for it. To enter it you go to the heart and press dvd on the connect menu. that is where you enter the code. So here is the code for the dresser 07500 43896.If your Makiko gets maried it will turn into Majorte.

Ok now for the Boys this is how to get Kuromametchi. First get a Hatusgatchi. You can do this by choosing the smart training option which is the first one until it's bonding level is 0%-30% while it is still a teenager. Now you have to use the Sesame Pudding on him. If you dont have it here is the code for the sesame pudding 07400 43895. If your Kuromametchi get's married it will turn into PapaKuromamethci.

Marrying Makiko and Kuromamethci together will not give you a pure family.
Just wondering, does this also work for the Tama-Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back