Uggs, North Faces, and Vera Bradleys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
OKay so now a days everyone has a vera bradley, everyone has uggs and everyone has a northface.

so i have a question.. do you have any of these? :)

i have none. but i have a columbia jacket and cute boots that look like uggs from old navy :)

I have 3 uggs and two northface jackets. =)

Black uggs

Leapord Print Ugg Jimmy Choos

Ugg Moccasins

Then two black northface jackets but one is the super soft kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, here, the "Uggs" trend stopped like last year. Nobody wears them anymore. And I've never even heard of North Face or Vera Bradleys.

The trends here are BENCH. jackets, Aeropostal, and American Eagle. And for footwear? Probably knee-high boots.

But yeah, I have a pair of uggs. They're black, and they're covered in hay that I can't get off, so I don't wear them anymore. xD

i wouldn't call it new, those things have been popular since i was in the 5th grade (5 years ago). But I happen to have all three....

Although uggs definitely are still popular. You can't go anywhere without seeing them. However, what i find completely hideous is when people wear them with shorts. I saw a few last week when the weather got really warm, and it looks horrible.

I have a pair of boots that look like Uggs, and they are called Bear Paw. They're really nice. I like boots like Uggs.

I don't have a North Face jacket, but I do like them.

And I really don't like Vera Bradley bags. They seem like lunch boxes little kids would use or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, where I live, they're definitely the trend, though the Ugg trend has been going on for about 2 years. I have a North Face and a pair of Uggs, and I'm going to buy another pair soon :)

Many uggs, some Vera Bradley (though it doesn't go with my laid back punky chic style..it's a popular gift) and I dnt have a northface, I prefer my signature lime green hoodie that all the guys love to borrow! Haha. Yeah but I do have a pandora, there also really popular!

Uggs aren't popular here, and I've never heard of Vera Bradleys. I've heard of North Face, but it's not the fad and it's really not a kid thing.

The fad here? Converse, Air Jordans and Nikes (All of which suck other than a few exceptions, including Nike Lunar Eclipse, although those are like $140) for shoes. Jacket/coat-wise, for girls it's Aeropostale or Hollister while guys wear Jordan coats and sweats. Actually, everybody loves sweats, which I hate personally -_- Same with Air Jordans.. They are so not cool compared to Adiddas shoes and Brooks shoes, those are so BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back