Sign in to follow this  
jappyx

Nazortchi

(i dont think i spelt it right but hey)

OMG! my friend had nazotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is how he got it!:

1. he had (4 teens stage) the one with a cherry on his head!

2. Cant remember what sex it was

3. He told me that all the stages he had, they all had heeps of caverties (chen u have 2 much "snack")

I couldent beleave it! it was amazing! i was like :) !

its ok :unsure:

I don't get a word of your instructions. :unsure: Can you explain it clearer please? What teen? The strawberry? Please tell more... :D

confused here too. . .would u mind looking it up? thanks. .. :D :unsure:

ok ill explain it beta! ok:

The teenager he had was the default one you get the 1st time you play with your tamagotchi. Also, he said that he maid his tamagotchi get heeps of cavertice ( you know when u have heeps of snaks)

I was amazed by him when i sore nazotchi on his screen! it was amazing!

that's awsome! what kind of presents does nazatchi get? what does he eat? what time does he sleep? haha well these questions are burning me to hold on to. please reply! :huh:

I thought it was young mimitchi... Oh well, off to plotting I go! :huh: and thanks 4 teh info!

that's awsome! what kind of presents does nazatchi get? what does he eat? what time does he sleep? haha well these questions are burning me to hold on to. please reply! :huh:

Well....im sorry............

i dont know the answer to those questions! im sorry! but ill try and find out.......ok?

haha ok. maybe you should get ur friend to join tama talk so we can chat with him! it's an idea!

Problem struck my friend...........

Nanotchi died! lol he gon! hahahahahahahahhaha well thoughs questions will neva be answered! hahahahahaha

Wow,awesome!!! my first tama was a Masktchi,i'm now trying for a Mimitchi :| only two years old soo!! still hoping!!!