Pixiegotchi's TMGC+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixiegotchi

Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome to my Tamagotchi Blog. This is my first blog, My log will mainly be focused on the Tamagotchi + Color, I may in the future add my other Tamas but for right now it will be my Color. I have not yet recieved it in the mail yet so for now this will be the only post until it arrives, It should be here in around a week.

xoxox ~pixie~

My TMGC+C arrived on February 8th. When I got it I did make a video log but then gave up because I was way to excited to do a Log so I canceled. But now that I got the hang of it I will make a log as soon as he has his First baby. I can update whats going on so far but my log wont start until He has a baby. At the moment He is a young mametchi. I've gotten all the happy signs except the heart shaped cloud one and the one that involves the rainbow watering can. It's winter so I cant get the heart cloud one. I've also won all the prizes except the rainbow watering can hence me not getting that one happy sign. Oh well. I really love this tamagotchi. My new favorite by far, The color makes it that much better. I really recommend it.I love love love the weather, I thought that was really cool. Next on my list is the blue Id, or I guess what ever one comes up cheaper. I only got the pink T+C because it was the cheapest. I wanted the blue one. As soon as my color arrived I found a blue one for $49 with free shipping. :( oh well. He's only 2 years old so he will be a adult tomorrow. (hoping for kuchipatchi) So I guess 3 day until I get a real log going. I will update everyday Some with video some with only text with pictures.

~pixie~

30lcmkl.jpg

Well Young-Mametchi didn't turn into an adult today . Finally got the rainbow watering can. 2 more happy symbols to go, the heart cloud and the rainbow one. I can only get them on a cloud day but since its february it's still snowing it was raining yesterday. I renovated his room so its the cool one, I kinda like it. The temporary screen protector is starting to peel a little bit but on the plus side the little box i keep him in at night makes him smell like vanilla soap :D . This morning I got a cotten candy tree. I really want a tamagotchi ID.Also just a heads up instead of posting his stats i'll just post pictures of the stats! :D

~Pixie~

2a8nsrn.jpg

This is just going to be a quick little update nothing fancy.

My little young mametchi turned into a kuchipatchi this morning! Exactly who I wanted to get :D . Super cute. He rarely poops so I haven't been able to see him poop in his new bathroom. I renovated both his bathrooms. Both to "cool" to match his ugly living room. Each were 2000gp. The first one was a mistake I wanted to reno his shower room only but I clicked his poop room. oh well, Mine as well just get the cool kitchen so it all matches. His stats are all great. I little bit over weight. Well like I said this was only a quick update. Since this is just a quick little update i'll prolly update later tonight. It's only 1:30pm here.

~pixie~

2qb8z7q.jpg

Happy day! I woke up this morning at there was puffy clouds outside :D so I got the last of the happy symbols I need. BOOYAH. Also kutchipatchi Can now have a baby. But i'm going to wait until I save a ton of money for the new baby ( hope its a girl). I can finally go to the gotchi castle so getting money will be super easy. This is a quick update. Once I get enough gotchi points I'll update again and I'll mate him and show you.

~pixie~

nnmhb7.jpg

x3zd76.jpg

Well its time, After making 65520gp I decided it was time to mate my little kutchi <3. After Many lovely suitors a chose Memetchi. Together they had a beautiful baby.....GIRL!. Hope I get ichigotchi. I really don't have much to say it's really all in the many pictures I took! ~pixie~

24x0sbo.jpg

furiv9.jpg

2gvm2c3.jpg

Well I wanted to take some pictures of my little girl being a toddler But it was pretty late. So when she changed into a toddler she went straight to sleep. I was hoping I could get a few pics and an update before she turned into a teen but my bf was out all day and I use his phone to take pictures. But here she is as a chamametchi. I really wanted Ichigotchi but I guess I took too good care of her :( . Well shes done nothing but eat and poop the last 24 hours, literally. I have maxed out the points so I find the games pointless now. I bought all the royal home renos too. sorry for such a crappy boring update! ~pixie~

2ynjm9g.png

m7yf5f.jpg

Well Ive gotten everything on the TMGC+C and has become boring and so has my log. I`m sorry! Last few days nothing happened with her. She turned into maiditchi yesterday. I might be able to mate her tonight. Hoping for a boy this time but it doesn`t matter.Her tree turned into an ageing box. I took off the screen protector thing this morning, man it sure does make it look all shiny and new! I so totally got my boyfriend addicted to my little pony friendship is magic! LOL anyway here are the stats and some pics. I`ll update again tomorrow! ~pixie~

118dkpe.jpg

Ok so I needed to make this quick little update. Im just about to head to sleep its 2am but I took a quick peek at maditchi and noticed something super odd. You will see in the photos as proof I kid you not! but when I put her to bed she was only 3 years old. and when i did my quick peek she was 5 years old. wtc????? lol oh well.

~pixie~

msk742.jpg

Ok so I mated maiditchi, sorry I didn't get any pics but I did get a bunch of pic of the new baby. Hes a cutie! glad its a boy, just what I wanted. The weather is oddly nice for being feb, so I got all the happy things super easy. I did cheat on the shooting star one but all the other ones I got without cheating. So here is a bunch of pics. I got kuribotchi as a toddler because its an odd generation, I dunno about you guys but he looks like a little tird to me. ~pixie~

21mcm7q.jpg

29dft6q.jpg

Well I think this is the end of this log. It doesnt seem to be going anywhere and no one comments and I get no feed back. I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this :( . Oh well. thanks anyway.

~pixie~

Latest posts

Back