Flashing TMGC+C Screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to check my TMGC+C, only it was on time-set mode (the way I pause it) and the screen was flashing! Yes, the whole screen, including the icons! Whenever I press a button, it turns on as usual but flashes. It turns off if left for the usual time. It's been doing this for over 5 minutes now and I want to know how to get it to stop, or just what it is.

PREVIOUS LOST BATTERY EXPERIENCES:

V6 - I was connecting with my other V6, and the screen gradually faded.

TMGC+C - I was playing a game of Catch the Apples and the scene was replaced by a yellow pipe thing and I think it said "low battery!".

TMGC+C - I was starting it up after a long break from Tamas. It wouldn't work at first. After an hour of tampering with the batteries, it did work but went to the download-reset screen whenever I pressed buttons vigorously.

All those problems are fixed now, though, and they lasted less than 1 minute. Is this problem a symptom of low battery? Or is it a glitch? Is my TMGC+C broken for good?

I don't own a Color... But I would highly rcommend you set the clock and pause it normally. To my understanding, if you really want to save battery power or put it on pause... Remove the batteries, I'm sure it has a download feature... I'm unsure if it connects to any american tamas or if you have any conpatable tamagotchis to connect it... It will also save via connection to some exstent. (I do this with my Music Stars and Tama-Gos... so ya)

But once again, I don't own a color of any sort so... I'm not 100% the connection will work to save, but I'm fairly sure the removal of the battes won't hurt... Its not like it has a screwdriver back...

I don't own a Color... But I would highly rcommend you set the clock and pause it normally. To my understanding, if you really want to save battery power or put it on pause... Remove the batteries, I'm sure it has a download feature... I'm unsure if it connects to any american tamas or if you have any conpatable tamagotchis to connect it... It will also save via connection to some exstent. (I do this with my Music Stars and Tama-Gos... so ya)

But once again, I don't own a color of any sort so... I'm not 100% the connection will work to save, but I'm fairly sure the removal of the battes won't hurt... Its not like it has a screwdriver back...
The TMGC+C doesnt have a pause feature. Thats why people use the time thing becasue it is the only way to "pasue" it. also the tmgc+C can only connect with other colors and ID and 99.9% of people with the tmgc+c only have the one.

Weird. Has the flashing stopped at all? You could set the time and switch it to night-time when you don't play with it... Just don't forget you set it that way....

It was a loose battery. I just fiddled with the battery and reset button and it returned to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back