Music Star Music Genre

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
How do I change my tama's music genre? I have all the 1st-rank trophies except for Jazz, and I want to know how to make my KuroMametchi become a Jazz Musician.

That's not very helpful...

My KuroMametchi has a car for his toy and a saxophone for his instrument. All of his music stats are 999 each.

His music genre won't change from R&B, and even though his instrument is a sax his stats say that he plays the guitar. How do I change his music genre to Jazz? Please help!

I figured it out! :D

CDs DO NOT change your music genre. They simply play different music styles for your tama to dance to. Your music genre changes every time your tama plays with its toy. Just repeatedly select "Praise" over and over until your music genre becomes the one you want.

*edit*

I figured it out! :D

CDs DO NOT change your music genre. They simply play different music styles for your tama to dance to. Your music genre changes every time your tama plays with its toy. Just repeatedly select "Play" over and over until your music genre becomes the one you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOHOO you are a genius!! I've been needing to know this for AGES!! ^o^

Well I've accomplished this before, firstly, I changed my instrument to a trumpet (saxophone may work to ;) ) then practised a few times, then finally, I played the music studio game with the dots and the next concert I played, afterwards it said Jazz!!! Hope I helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back