When you read things...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a question out of curiosity. K, so you know when you read stuff and there's that little voice inside your head that like narrorates (sp??) everything? Is it a boy or girl? Old or young? Any other specifics?

Mine are just about always girl, and it depends how they write or if I can see their picture. I just pick (well, not pick, but you know) a voice that matches their style.

You??

Violetchilluvr3

When I'm reading a book the voice in my head reads it the way I think the person sounds. Same with people on TamaTalk and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, the voice is however I think the person whose writing I'm reading sounds. If it's no one, like a sign or something, then I think it's my own voice.

Oh wow, this is an interesting question, one that I've never though about. When I'm reading school-related things (textbooks, scientific journals, papers, assignments, etc.) or things I write, I hear my voice "narrating." When it's more of an informal setting (reading things online, like message boards, social-networking, e-mails, etc.), I'll imagine whatever voice I associate with a certain person, especially if I know them, or I will hear whatever voice I think the other person has, if I don't know them.

It's just me.

WITH A BRITISH ACCENT no just kidding.

I'm pretty smart on my own, except this awesome narrator voice doesn't stutter or say 'uh'. It's like a perfect me! :3

But it only works when I'm reading actual paper or things on Tamatalk, not e-mails. E-mails I imagine with a sort of robotic, hollow voice.

If it's just an informational text, it's just like a mature version of my on voice, like +[b r u t a l]+ ... otherwise I read it the way I think the person sounds. Especially on TamaTalk when I'm reading other people's posts :D

I just hear myself, this is an interesting question, to. Sometimes when I'm bored I read things to the tune of a song, like try reading this post to the tune of "beat it" by Micheal Jackson, it actually sounds pretty cool. :D

O.O I don't even know what the voice in my head sounds like. Might be me, but I don't know. xP

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure but it think it's like though women who advetise adds?

It's just me. But when I read a book and the character is saying somthing, it's more like how I imagine the character would sound.

I imagine me mimicking people if it isn't me who wrote it. O-O :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back