What's the difference of v1 and v2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very difficult to say for certain. Maybe you should ask the seller. If they still have batteries in them, he can tell the difference between the V1 and V2 by the menus.

V1 game menu (baseball and bat icon) has Dance and Jumping games.

V2 game menu has entries for the Games sub menu and Shop.

V1 connect (heart icon in upper right corner) doesn't have a menu -- the "connect" screen appears immediately.

V2 connect has a Playmate? menu with options VER.2 and VER.1

I think that the only one thats a v1 is the blue one

Looks like Bebitchi to me...

The second set are Nikatchi and Putchitchi?

That last red one has maybe the same exact design as the Maroon/Burgundy one (v2)?

~Phnx

It does, doesn't it? It must be like how different region v6's mostly have the same patterns but different colours.

I think all of them are V2 except the second one.

2nd one - pale blue w. yellow buttons looks like a V1 connexion (it appears in most of the V1 shell design shots and you can tell it's European style because of the beaded key ring and the word "Tamagotchi" across the top of the shell.

3rd one - white with doughnuts (partially rubbed off) - I agree with Pixiegotchi - it's a V2 - but I think it is from Australia - key chain style is the give away and it was a common V2 shell design in Australia too.

As for the first and fourth tamas - I haven't seen much of those shell designs - it looks like they are Asia/Australasia designs but can't be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back