favorite neopet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yattatchi425

Reaction score
whats you fave neopet?? my favorites are shoyru and scorchio!
purpleshoyru.gif
flying_scorchio_green.gif

Aisha. First one I saw, first plush I got of neopets too. (Blue) I've been on there forever it seems. I still have my necklace and wear it time to time. Most people don't know about the jewelry.

Aisha, I even have a small collection. My cousin's favorite is Lupe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the day (like back in 2002 when I was a newbie), my faves were Uni, Peophin (these buddies are expensive to take care of), Acara and the Aisha... My all-time fave being the Aisha. I bought the old Pocket Neopet Aisha and still have it around here somewhere... Needs batteries lol! :D

awesome collections everyone! i remember having a talking purple shoyru and red scorchio plushies, along with a lot of other neopets toys!

Mine is an eyrie. Reminds me of one of my favorite mythical creatures which is the gryphon. A gryphon is part eagle and part lion.

Zafara :) they look great island colored as well...(but i just think they look better with necklaces anways XD)

I've gotta' say mine would probably have to be the Draik. :3 But Shoyrus and Unis have always struck my fancy. And Blumaroos! Dag.

Kacheek I LOVE KACHEEK's I personally think that they are the cutest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back