Most generations you've gotten?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • 4-5

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 7+ (post it)

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang that's a lot o.o That brings me to a second question. Did you ever get bored of it after you've gotten all the characters and stuff?

It eventually gets annoying to get awards after another on Music Star.

But other than that, it's fine. :I

29th generation on my TMGC+C, from the moment I first got it in July 2010 until about recently. Could have gone on for much longer but life just keeps you busy (RIP my Otokitchi, Midori). =/ Though it's simple in a lot of respects, I don't think I've ever gotten tired of my +C. :)

I think my longest was like 37 gens...(Familitchi Celeb) But it was multiple times of play. Not straight forward... Longest continuious, I think 19 gens. But I just now turned it back on. Its still on the same generation, but its mostly over. (Tama-Go)

I think I could probably go longer continously on one of my Famiitchi since it doesn't get "old" But I'm surprised my Tama-Go went that long without being off. I had it on last on Jan 30... I had to take a brake from it so it didn't loose luster. I love it but at the sametime, it can get boring.... Meow.

I actually think its quite EASy to get more generations on v5 than on any other tama

but anyways, mine is curentl on gen 10 but it hasnt had batteries for a while

My record is only 9 generations but I think I get 10th generation soon.

I think I got to around 37 generations (continuous play) on my V1 Connexion before it got tabbed up and given a rest

Other tamagotchis usually around 18 - 20 generations before they get tabbed up. All my generations counts are based on continuous play, I don't continue the count on a generation if for some reason my tama dies - when that happens I go back to G1 and start counting up all over again ;)

I have a really low attention span so I think I've gotten to second and maybe third generation in my 5 years of owning tamas..

The longest I ever got was 16 and that was on my v2! I got up to 9 on v3 and then it died :(

I'm on generation 41 on my Music Star and it's still running, but I'm gonna take out the batteries right after I get up to generation 50 OR finish my roster on tamatown, and Im a few characters away from finishing it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back