TMGC+C/Hexagontchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
I might get either a TMGC+C or a Hexagontchi. If I can't read Japanese at all, which one would I be able to get the most enjoyment out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
+Color. Less Japanese quizzes. But I know Japanese, so I enjoy the Hexagon too.

+C the hexagontchi like Purin said has quizzes on it which you really can't pass unless you know japanese. Why don't you go for the iD??

Ok. What's a reasonable price for a TMGC+C, and what's a reasonable price for an ID? And don't I need a Japanese cellphone to fully enjoy the ID?

5000 Yen (color) and about 6000 yen for iD. Meaning $50/$60

shutupandsmile is wrong. Hobby link no longer sells ID's and TMGC+C. they no longer make those tamagotchis since the relese of the ID-L next month. ebay is the only place to get them. a color is around 65-70$ plus shipping, an ID is 80-110$ plus shipping. Go for the color. it is super simple and easy.

shutupandsmile is wrong. Hobby link no longer sells ID's and TMGC+C. they no longer make those tamagotchis since the relese of the ID-L next month. ebay is the only place to get them. a color is around 65-70$ plus shipping, an ID is 80-110$ plus shipping. Go for the color. it is super simple and easy.
So an ID-L would probably be too complicated for me?

I said iD L Dx

And I meant color in general.

Sakuranboy: Prob not.

I don't think many of the Japanese Tamagotchis are overly complicated, in my opinion. It's just that the Hexagon has the added feature of quiz shows so it would probably benefit you if you knew how to read some Japanese. Otherwise, if you're familiar with caring for Tamagotchis at all (which I'm assuming you are :) ), you should be able to get used to the color Tamagotchis in no time. It's like the language barrier doesn't even exist after playing with one for a while because you start learning where everything is, what the menu and sub-menu selections are, etc. It's just that Pixie is saying that a +C would be a good place to get started so that you can get used to the general interface of what the color Tamagotchis are like, and then go from there. It helps also that the +C is considerably cheaper than any of the iDs. iD-Ls are on HLJ (at a special pre-ordering price, last I checked), so you could always go for that.

Thanks! I'll probably get a +Color, since HLJ is out of preorders for the ID-L. Seriously, how do you run out of preorders? Or am I missing something?

Thanks! I'll probably get a +Color, since HLJ is out of preorders for the ID-L. Seriously, how do you run out of preorders? Or am I missing something?
Well, it was on sale for one thing and it's most likely that a bunch of people pre-ordered (the news about the iD-L cropped up in January, so it has been a little while). HLJ probably has some sort of idea of how many they're getting so they've got to think about having enough for those who order it. They can't just "give out" pre-orders and end up not having enough for everyone come release date. That's my theory anyway. :)

You're probably right...

I've decided! First, I'm going to save up enough money for a Pokemon White Guidebook; second, I save up (and earn) money for a TMGC+C; last, after I've gotten used to my Japanese TMGC+C, I'll buy a TMGC ID-L :D

You're probably right...

I've decided! First, I'm going to save up enough money for a Pokemon White Guidebook; second, I save up (and earn) money for a TMGC+C; last, after I've gotten used to my Japanese TMGC+C, I'll buy a TMGC ID-L :D
you know you can just get the guidebooks free online...

Nevermind, I'm still going to buy the guide book. I need the picture-maps of the Unova region's caves so I can navigate through them without using Flash. Plus, guide books are handy for long car rides and places w/o internet access.

Doesn't this go in "What's on Your Mind?"? Because I'm pretty sure it's not someone asking for help with their Tama. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back