Familitchi Won't Bond

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
So my Familitchi let me click on the "person speaking" icon and choose a bonding option. I made sure I didn't quit during the bonding. I checked to see if I had a higher bonding level after, but it remained on 0%! Please help!

The bonding is measured by 0 points to 1000 points. A bonding call will give you 40 points, so the Tama will need to call 3 times for it to show 10% on the stats.

praise and lots of games save the day once again! <-:
Actually sorry to 'rain on your sun' but that is wrong. :S

1. You can't praise.

2. Games don't do anything really with bonding maybe its because only one of the characters plays the game.

Actually switch the clock to 13:59 and wait until 14:00. They call for attention. Use bonding lots of time and the bond percentage will go up. Hope I helped!

ur annoying me correcting all my answers i have 15 tamas and every version and u can praise on v5 button in the bottom left corner .... DUHHH!!!!!!!!

ur annoying me correcting all my answers i have 15 tamas and every version and u can praise on v5 button in the bottom left corner .... DUHHH!!!!!!!!
I AM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT ARGUING WITH TAMA DUDE!!!!!!! IT'S GETTING ON MY NERVES AND IT'S NOT FAIR TO TAMA DUDE!!!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT IT WHEN YOU'RE WRONG???????

I AM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT ARGUING WITH TAMA DUDE!!!!!!! IT'S GETTING ON MY NERVES AND IT'S NOT FAIR TO TAMA DUDE!!!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT IT WHEN YOU'RE WRONG???????
AND YOU BRAG!!!!!! NO ONE CARES HOW MANY TAMAS YOU HAVE!!!!!!!

Hey!!! When did this become a fight?? Shouldn't we focus On da question???

So anyway every three bonding calls your tamas bonding will go up. Plus if u play a game with ur parents it also can increase ur bonding level!

Hope I have being of help and pls stop da fights!! This is a topic not a smackdown!!!!

Sakura-san123

Hey!!! When did this become a fight?? Shouldn't we focus On da question???

So anyway every three bonding calls your tamas bonding will go up. Plus if u play a game with ur parents it also can increase ur bonding level!

Hope I have being of help and pls stop da fights!! This is a topic not a smackdown!!!!

Sakura-san123
Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back