weired

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a teenager animation. it's normal. also adults who are not dicsiplined well tend to do this too. :ichigotchi:

Most of the Tamas have random screen activities - well disciplined ones too.

My Memetchis come up to the screen and bow to me, the Mimitchi comes up and wrinkles its nose and closes its eyes, the Gozarutchi and the Maskutchi watch TV...some dance to music - it is fun keeping an eye out for the different things that they do.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Most of the Tamas have random screen activities - well disciplined ones too.My Memetchis come up to the screen and bow to me, the Mimitchi comes up and wrinkles its nose and closes its eyes, the Gozarutchi and the Maskutchi watch TV...some dance to music - it is fun keeping an eye out for the different things that they do.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
if your tamagotchi breeded without a matchmaker you will also see your tamagotchi with a baby in its backpack and walk around the screen

the duck tamagotchi does kissy faces and has hearts.mimitchi or mamitchi will write a letter saying "thank you!".mamitchi will come up close and bow poliltly.

tamas are so cool theyre beter than a real pet :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back