My Speed-Runner Marathon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMama0729

Reaction score
I posted this information in my log: The Places My Tama Goes.

Here, you can comment and reply.

So, here goes:

I have decided to do a Speed Runner marathon on March first. From 11 am to 8 pm I will play the Speed Runner game. I will take breaks to give my tama food and other attention it may require, but other than that I will play continuously. The rules are these: Only the times I win count. When I lose, the count is reset.

If anyone wants to make a guess at how many times in a row I can win, feel free to reply. The day before the marathon I will list those people and their guesses in a single post. The day after I will post the results. The person with the closest guess wins.

If anyone has a suggestion as to what the winner will receive, leave a reply or PM me. I did draw my profile pic, so maybe I could draw something for them? IDK...

I'm warming up for my marathon, I think perhaps I need some more rules to make it more interesting. I was thinking it only counts towards the score if I make it through the course without hitting anything, whether I still finish or not. If I hit a block, I start my score over.

If anyone has any other ideas to make it more interesting or challenging, let me know.

My guess is... Hm... 27!! :)

I think you should only count the times you don't hit anything, and a question- which figure is that game on?

You're going to be so tired of that game after 9 hours!!!! ;)

Maybe that person should get a shoutout in your log? And yeah, the profile pic is a good idea.

Good luck!

Violetchilluvr3

The Mametchi figure has the Speed Runner game.

Thanks for the input and I probably will be very tired of that game for a while afterwards.

Congratulations Violetchilluvr3! My final score was 147! Your score was closest, so you can PM me what you want me to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back