Heyy Everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchicheerleader

Reaction score
Before anything...HEY! I haven't been on in about a year! Crazyy! I hope at least someone will remember me...though I doubt it. But anyway I decided to make a thread about people always cursing! I go to middle school, and it's filled with people that only care about fitting in! One way people try to act "cool" is constantly-and I mean CONSTANTLY, cursing! What do you think of the matter? And can u relate?

Whoa, don't I need to update?? My avvie could be twilight for all I know! xD (I'm on my iPod but seriously watch it be that)

I was seriously amazed. I'm in Grade Six, but I usually play with Grade 3 to 4, as they're so darn cute and short >v<

Seriously, they swear more then my whole class. They're was one who was throwing the 'f' word into almost all his/her sentences.

I don't. My best friend swears, like every 2 days and there's these group of boys that are POTTY MOUTHS! They cuss at the teacher, others, and even in their writing. I also heard a teacher cussing to another teacher. :3

Now I'm saying in a saint and don't throw a curse once in a while, but IKR! Little kids... Stop. Ur nt cool. U sound stupid

Where I live, I'm a 7th grader in middle school with 8th graders and 6th graders. They already cuss. ALOT.

Mostly, I hear the f word that's not the FU word, but the other word... And then I also hear the FU bomb a lot and the other words. It got to the point where when the counselors made us take a survey on various issues, one section happened to be labeled "Number from 1-5, five as the most urgent and 1 has the least urgent the following issues and how much time we should take to solve each" or something like that. I numbered the one labeled "Swearing" 1 because well, getting teenagers to not cuss is the most impossible thing in the world.. You can't stop people from cussing. :rolleyes:

well, i'm in high school and a lot of people there curse a lot. But it's to be expected, it's not like it's middle school. Unfortunately its caught on to me, too, lately. But I guess I don't mind it so much as long as its not from little kids or middle schoolers. Or freshmen... I also hate when people put a curse in the middle of another word, it's really annoying and sounds really stupid bc you know they're trying so hard to sound cool.

I curse because....I just do. It's a habit lol

but i know a person inrl who does it to look "cool", and this person sounds childish. =l

I curse out of habit. I curse sometimes when there's parents around. I don't mean to, but it just happens. So Honestly, I don't swear to be "cool"

Sometimes, I'll swear a bit (the 's' word) but just if I'm shocked or overwhelmed by something. Like KK445, it's a habit for me ):

I'm only 11 though, I get in a lot of trouble. But I don't mean it D|

Last edited by a moderator:
People who swear to act 'cool' Are just stupid. Who are they trying to impress? It just makes them look dumber.

I swear a lot and I know it's bad but it's just a habit. It's not like I'm purposely trying to offend. When I do it, it just seems like I'm talking really casually but then I see peoples reactions so I'm like 'Sorry!' D:

It's unpleasant to hear all the time, but It's not like there will ever be a world where people don't swear.

When I get really angry over something, swearing about it actually helps me feel better so I guess it's not entirely bad :p

I'm in middle school and the teachers curse sometimes (not my teachers, but my friends tell me things o.o) and do NOT get me started on my classmates! I'll only swear if I hurt myself or if I think I'll be late for something...but NEVER in school. I never get in trouble for it. ;3

I swear, and a lot too. And I don't do it to be cool, either. I already hang out with the popular kids, and they actually scold me when I swear. Pfft those kids are like my parents.

It's just a habbit. I swear aaaalll the time. Around my parents, teachers, other parents, ect... Except around little kids. I don't really have a reason to swear around them.

But like when I'm around adults, I usually swear in German or Russian or Japanese or something. That way they won't know I'm swearing. xD

But if I'm by myself or my friends I swear in english. I dunno, my friends have gotten used to it by now. xD

Yeahh kids need to watch their mouths these days. My bfs little cuz plays COD and you here him saying "Rapeeee" and stuff. I know it's not cursing but coming out of a young boys mouth bothers me.

But I don't think kids should curse till they know what it actually means and how it affects people.

I didn't curse till the summer before 10th grade (Someone really made me POd

Anyway.

I don't think anyone should really curse.

It's not classy at all and makes you look like trash.

Not saying that I don't because I do but I would really like to decrease the amount I use it.

I try not to curse, because it's so not manly (imo)!

I try my best not to swear even though my best friend does it to be "cool" the only word I'll let out of my mouth is usually the c**p word (means poo, you know i just didnt want to post it here xD) but im not saying im perfect, sometimes i'll slip

I have a terrible cursing habit. It probably started in seventh grade and right now I'm a junior in high school.

I say every bad word under the sun and I really am not pleased with it. I'm personally trying to stop but it's become such a habit that it's almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back