Anybody on Tamatalk from 2006, 2007, or 2008?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Hey. Out of a bout of curiosity, I'd like to know how many of you people were here back in the good ol' days of TamaTalk, when it was super busy and crazy and RP's updated every 5 seconds. I know lots of people who came back to TT for the RP's (Like me) and others who just came back for the heck of it, mostly under new names/accounts.

I used to be Mametchi 4ever, but I lost the password so I couldn't get back on that account so I made this account :p Anybody else?

I'm a 2007-er. :) However, I wasn't nearly as involved here back then as I am now. TamaTalk has been around since 2004 though and I think the busiest was between 2004-2006, mostly around the time of the release of the first Connections.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ! You're Mametchi 4ever? I didn't know. XD

I'm a 2008-er. In fact, I'll be celebrating my third TT birthday this month, March 30th. :D

I'm happy I've been with TT this long, even though three years isn't a whole lot compared to those who've been here since the beginning. ;p

2006-er. I'll be celebrating my 5th TT birthday in June. Yep, I joined during TT's second birthday! I was ~Stella Mametchi~ then *cici~gigi* then Totallycammytammy then ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥ then **Rainbow** now It`s Teri. I made new accounts because I either got bored of the username (most except ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥) or I couldn't get back on the account (♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥) On the ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥ one, I went mainly by ♥♥Sharpay.

Im a 2006-er ^_^

I wanted to change make a new account because I REALLY dont like my username anymore but I haven't because people know me on this account :L

Ive been away from TT for a while but I decided to come back recently to see how it was xD

and I dont regret it- TT is as good as ever :D

I miss the old tamatalk. :( I think it went dead after the update because it was so hard to get used to.

+' timestamp='1299231894' post='3070677']Wow ! You're Mametchi 4ever? I didn't know. XD
2006-er. I'll be celebrating my 5th TT birthday in June. Yep, I joined during TT's second birthday! I was ~Stella Mametchi~ then *cici~gigi* then Totallycammytammy then ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥ then **Rainbow** now It`s Teri. I made new accounts because I either got bored of the username (most except ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥) or I couldn't get back on the account (♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥) On the ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥ one, I went mainly by ♥♥Sharpay.
@Brutal: Wait.. You remember me?!

@Teri: I remember you as Sharpay #1 fan!! You were in the Fun Stuff section a lot and I could remember you as the one that made Adoptions Centers.. Sigh.. I miss old tamatalk..

Old Tamatalk was so awesome, remember when there were like 500 tamagotchi adoption centers in the Fun Stuff section? Remember when Role Plays updated like every 10 seconds? Remember when games made it past 500 pages? Remember when RPs made it past 500 pages? Remember when the webkinz section came to life..? xD

Yes, 2006 [i believe].

I forgot my username about early 2007, and I forgot about TamaTalk for about 4 years until wanting to join again.

@Brutal: Wait.. You remember me?!

@Teri: I remember you as Sharpay #1 fan!! You were in the Fun Stuff section a lot and I could remember you as the one that made Adoptions Centers.. Sigh.. I miss old tamatalk..

Old Tamatalk was so awesome, remember when there were like 500 tamagotchi adoption centers in the Fun Stuff section? Remember when Role Plays updated like every 10 seconds? Remember when games made it past 500 pages? Remember when RPs made it past 500 pages? Remember when the webkinz section came to life..? xD
Yeah I was in the Fun Stuff section alot, but I didn't make adoption centres. I just adopted from them.

I'm tempted to make an adoption center just for the sake of it, but it'll probably die ;w; Oh, how I miss old TT...

Yeah, I actually came back here cause I wanted to talk with an old friend named [email protected] or something like that, and she was really cool and RPd with me and she was the same age as me and we were like besties : ) Sadly, I think she quit this site D:

I do miss the old TT though :(

when it was REALLY busy any everyone was online alot :D

and Its really sad that the people you used to talk to alot don't come on anymore :'(

I miss everyone xD

2006-er here. I used to be tamacrazy_101, but I changed my username. I barely go on anymore. TT isn't what it used to be.

I remember looking at the RP boards and there was some great stuff going on there.

I joined here in 2005, With my old username Bubba28. I'm pretty sure that account got hacked, and I've made like a million other accounts since then, but I only use this one now.

This site actually means so much to me. I miss the old days!!

I remember every day after school, I'd get off the bus to go home and I'd be so excited to just come on TamaTalk and post about my Tamagotchis or whatever I used to talk about back then.

I used to go to school with my tamagotchi around my neck, but then everyone was heaps mean about it so I left it at home one day, told my dad to look after it but when I came home it was dead and I cried sooo much. I used to treat my Tamagotchis like they were real babies.

In fun stuff, the 'Siggy wars!' topic was the most amazing thing in the world. Then everyone started making 'Avvie wars!' and 'Siggy Pet wars!'

Then at one stage there was literally a SWARM of tamagotchi adoption topics.

So many of us used to try and be heaps helpful and suck up to Admin all the time because we wanted to be guides so badly!

A few members kept emailing new smileys to Admin, and I made this one! :kusatchi:

There used to be member ranks. Newbie, Tamamember, Tamamax, and there were others I think. Everyone used to spam and post 24/7 because If you had a high post count and a high member rank, you were the coolest kid on tamatalk :p

People used to post topics saying 'OMG I GOT 100 POSTS OMG ASJKAHSKA' and act like they'd just won the lottery or something. Little things like that were so exciting back then.

Then EVERYONE started making new accounts and some people made so many that it was hard to ever tell who anyone was!

I remember when someone made the first 'Post a picture of yourself' topic and I was like 'Dad! Can you please take a nice picture of me so I can put it on Tamatalk?!'

Now looking back at the picture I posted, I was soooo young. Where did all the time go?

Haha :D Anyways, I just thought I'd share those memories.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, I remember that : D I remember bringing tamas to school and exchanging with my buddy : )

And then I actually was like the 30 something top forum poster back in my Mametchi 4ever days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back