What are you diong other than TT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Ignore my spelling error in the title and move on

I just wanted to see what everyone else is doing while they're going on TT. I'm drawing, listening to muse, playing DF, reading fanfics on FF.net and playing 'Frogger'

Picture1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm costantly refreshing facebook and tumblr waiting for something interesting to happen -__-

Since I finished school, I have all the time in the world but nothing to do with it D:

Reading random stuff on FF.net

Playing Club Penguin still :K

Listening to Rope - Foo Fighters

Considering that I'm not supposed to be on my DSi at night and I am anyway... I'm pretty much just on here. But during the day, I'm on Facebook, Youtube, Bulbapedia (Pokemon Wiki), Tama Talk, and GPXPlus. xD

I'm about to go volunteering at the hospital like I typically do every Wednesday morning. :)

Should be working on this drawing I promised a friend I'd do...(open in another window)

Listening to Boss Death by Miku Hatsune

Losing the game XDXD

Talking to Grace on msn [well not really, dead conversation. |D]

Facebook role playing

Chewing on a gingerale bottle

Tumblr

I'm on facebook, Hedgehog Central Forum (I want a hedgehog should be getting one soon -crosses fingers-), Tamatalk, and various sites trying to find sooner then when the pet store gets em in.

OH and watching House on USA plus sipping on a smoothie. Bout to get more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good food, time with boyfriend, and Mario Kart and Mario Party on Wii. Friday nights are nice. :)

Watching youtube poop

Waiting for my friend so I can go to school >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back