Your Pokemon B/W Teams, badges, etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama v9

Reaction score
I am in your closet. I will strike at night.....
Black and White are out! BOO-YAH! So everyone, and I mean everyone can share their teams, badges, Friend codes, etc. You can even post planned teams! Have fun! :3

Miju(Dewott)

Lv.21

Type:Water

Attacks: Razor Shell, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Tackle

Searex(Pansear)

Lv.15

Type:Fire

Attacks:Incinerate, Fury Swipes, Scratch, Leer

Devi(Purrloin)

Lv.11

Type:Dark

Attacks:Sand-Attack, Assist, Scratch, Growl

Courtney(Audino)

Lv.8

Type:Normal

Attacks:Refresh, Pound, Growl, Helping Hand

Pit(Pidove)

Lv.15

Type:Normal-Flying

Attacks:Air Cutter, Quick attack, Gust, Leer

Thats my team! >:3 Pretty beast huh?!

My Friend Code is 4341 1798 2147.

Have fun! :3

When I finally get a copy of Black, I definitely plan to get a Purrloin. And a Drillbur. And Cottonee. Sandile as well. And Zorua (Somehow >.<) and Mincinno and Emolga and I'll have to trade for Rufflet.

When I finally get a copy of Black, I definitely plan to get a Purrloin. And a Drillbur. And Cottonee. Sandile as well. And Zorua (Somehow >.
Zorua is just way rarer in the game... Its not impossible. Ask someone to mix trainer cards who got the celebi last month. Then it will help make him more common. Over WFC, there is Vactini via Liberty Ticket. (Able to get it until the end of the month...) You can mix trainer cards that way too.

My team... I will probably end up being Snivy, Munna, Panpour, Purrlion, SwooBat and some other random pokemon. I am so not liking the name switch. (Since I got used to them on GPX+)

I have Pokemon White version and I just beat the second gym.

My party is...

Osha lvl 22 (Dewott...the nickname is not planned very well xD)

Taco lvl 17 (Lillipup)

Patrat lvl 10 (Patrat...duh)

Cloud lvl 14 (Pansear)

Leon lvl 6 (Purrloin)

Koromori lvl 12 (Woobat!!! I love Nintendo USA ^w^)

Pelily lvl 14 (Petilil. Her home is Box 1 for now.)

I can't remember their moves off the top of my head, but yeah. Xtrascancievers are fun!!!!! :3 (Note: I have no clue how to spell Xtrascanciever.)

Well, Since they are long... I'm going to describe them. This screen takes you to the EntraLink if you click the Green part of the wi-fi screen... I can't read the peice but guessing works.

https://i55.tinypic.com/34y2w0l.jpg

(The yellow Wi-Fi selection is the one I'm talking of) This is me going, Poof into the Entralink. Oh, get your barf bowls ready... haha... I'm sure its even weirder to go on the 3DS...

https://i56.tinypic.com/se8tc6.jpg

In the Entralink... Right where you land. I have no idea what the old man is saying... Never ask me. hahaha. We may never know. He does talk though... You can click the thing in front of you and it does something. I think you put pokemon there.

https://i53.tinypic.com/34eawdl.jpg

Behind this lady you can stand all you want behind... She probably says something like, this part will take you home. (The orange portal thing) You go on it and it will ask you do you want to go back...

https://i56.tinypic.com/20gdu14.jpg

Now... I didn't take a picture of the 3 forest sections straight back... Its not to fun looking... Nobody is back there. But there is a girl who says something before the forest if you ask... I think she is suppose to help you... I don't know what she says either.

So enjoy...

TAMA v9 said it was the Entralink, My bad... I thought it was the Dream World... My bad guys! Its been edited since I was incorrect. Now it is... Thanks Tama v9 for saying what it really was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the Entralink.
Oh... Not the DreamWorld no... I thought it was... Okay then. My bad. Then its some screencaps of the Entralink. :p

Oops. I just changed it and gave you credit for saying what it really was. haha. I just took screencaps and decribed them a bit as far as I understand.

I'm not getting white till this weekend, although i said i wasn't going to get it at first, now i want it since my sister got it and I watched her and I want it to. My plan is to wait until she finishes the game, and then migrate a few level 5 pokemon over to my new white (Planning to send Mudkip, Gible and Charmander, the first two breeded and the charmander the one oak gives you), all from HG. It'll be more fun that way and a little easier to have a piece of my old fav generations with me.. :D I'm planning on something like this:

Snivy

Mudkip

Gible

Charmander

Lillipup

Munna.

Humm. Ya. That could be fun, Migrating some of your team to B/W. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the English names...

Hehe, yeah I'm choosing Mudkip cause he's the starter I grew up with, starting with Hoenn and in leafgreen and in heartgold :D

Well, I had my final team for pokemon black ready since all the names and pics were released. I haven't made it yet, but I'm working on it. B3:

Serperior

Reuniclus

Jellicent

Galvantula

Chandelure

Mandibuzz

I hate making planned teams, so I'm just going to list my current one.

~Tamsyn's Pokemon Black Team~

Neptune ♀ (Servine)

Lv. 27

Tackle, Vine Whip, Mega Drain, Leaf Tornado

Buggy ♀ (Swadloon)

Lv. 23

Protect, Struggle Bug, Razor Leaf, Bug Bite

Aqua ♂ (Simipour)

Lv. 20

Scratch, Cut, Lick, Water Gun

Lier ♀ (Liepard)

Lv. 20

Sand-Attack, Fury Swipes, Pursuit, Torment

Victory - (Victini)

Lv. 20

Headbutt, Quick Attack, Confusion, Incinerate

Nile ♀ (Sandile)

Lv. 16

Retaliate, Torment, Sand Tomb, Assurance

~Information due to change~

I have the Trio Badge, the Basic Badge, and the Insect Badge.

I am going to challenge Elesa today after school.

Purin's Pokemon Team:

174.gif

Iggy Koopa (Igglybuff)

Level 50

Hidden Power

Facade

Round

Flamethrower

039.gif

Smash Puff (Jigglypuff)

Level 100

Rollout

Pound

Sing

Rest

040.gif

WigglyTOUGH (Wigglytuff)

Level 63

Round

Hyper Voice

Brick Break

Giga Impact

...All badges, all evil sages collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back