Which is more improtant? Money or Love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is more important? Money or Love?

• Money

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Love

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stary_fun

Reaction score
Well that's the question! Which is more important! Some people say money makes the world go round but some people say it the other way! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So hard to pick but to me, when your younger, you want money but when you grow up, you want love! (BTW just noticed spelling on 'improtant'! but I can't actually change it anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:
I say money. Money can buy you things you NEED. Love doesn't get you anything but a broken heart. Lol I sound harsh but that's my opinoin(spelling??)

Love.... even the richest person in the world will be unhappy without love - why do you think so many rich Hollywood couples gets divorced after a year (or less...)? Because it was all about the money and not about love. Better to only have dry bread to share with someone you love, than roast beef to share with someone you dont.

Love. I second what Pantheratchi says. Money can't buy you love, happiness, or health. I'd much rather have love and be poor than to be rich and not have love. I think Nat King Cole sums it up quite nicely in his song "Nature Boy:" The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. :)

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but right now money's what my family needs most.

So for now that's what I'm going with.

Love isn't really a big part of my life or anything; I'd rather wait it out till I'm ready. c:

Love. Who wants a man- made piece of paper just to buy human things? People are becoming so focused on getting a job and getting paid that they are forgetting about the things that are actually important. I'm not talking about relationships and things - I'm talking about having love in you heart forever and always.

All you need is Love.

Love, of course.

No matter how much money you have (or have not) it can't replace love for your Mum or Dad, your sister or brother, your best friend - even your husband or wife, your favorite pet ;)

Money, Love is just an emotion, Money can actualy get you things. I don't belive that Love is the only thing that can bring you happiness, Money does bring happiness, those people just don't understand that.

Money brings fake happiness. Fills you up with happiness for a while and then you become empty and cold.

Money. Easy.

I'm sweet by myself. I can have plenty of friends to keep me happy and maybe a cat or 3.

Money might not buy happiness, but it buys candy, which is basically the same as happiness.

*site rules* -loljk-

Last edited by a moderator:
Love. It's such a beautiful and unpredictable thing... And I would rather have my girlfriend than my Pokemon games (But I still love my Pokemon to death. :3).

"i don't care too much for money, 'cause money can't buy me love!"

Love is infinitely more important than money. Not even just romantic love, but also the love for your family and friends. Without it, life is meaningless. Of course we all need money, to buy things we want and need, but without any love in your heart there's no point in living at all.

I'd say they're both pretty important. Money is probably most important. You need that at all times. But if you truly love someone, and they truly love you back, you will be able to wait for each other. ;)

I have to go with love. When I die and go to Heaven, I will lose money, treasures, possessions. But I will not lose my love for my family, and God.

Money. Because you can get by without friends (platonic love), and love can't pay the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back