Tamagotchi Connection - Revived

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenuineWicked

Reaction score
So here I am, back again after years of being absent! My last account was "Gotchi#1", but I felt it necessary to start fresh with a whole new account! Also, I pulled out my four old Tamagotchi Connections, Version 2, and purchased new batteries for two of them. In time, I will most likely be reviving my other Tamagotchis as well! :D

Purple and Blue Camoflauge Tamagotchi:

Name: Choti

Generation: One

Pink Hawaiian Flowered Tamagotchi:

Name: Ryuji

Generation: One

Choti is the eldest of the two due to the fact that I had to reset the Pink Flowered Tamagotchi once before I got a male. She also seems to be the bully of the two. She loses in nearly every game they play, and then gives Ryuji gifts of poo and scary snakes. Unkind of her, isn't it? Thankfully, as they grew from baby to todler, she started gifting him cake and ice cream. They have two friendly smiley faces now. :D

Current Stages:

Ryuji:
Hitodetchi.png
Hitodetchi

Choti:
marutchi.gif
Marutchi

Growth Chart:

Tamagotchi%20Connection%20V2%20Complete%20growth%20chart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A good day so far! Choti and Ryuji got way more sleep than I did though. -_- I find that rather unfair. And with the time change, I even lost an extra hour of sleep! But since I changed their times as well, I guess they lost an hour too. -evil laugh- They've spent most of the day rolling around and being pretty quiet. Both of them cried once though, but I took care of that pretty quick. ^^ They still only have two friend smiley faces each. I'm hoping to get that to three today.

Choti:

2 Training Points

39 lbs

Ryuji

2 Training Points

40 lbs

I've got great news! I ran to Walmart today and purchased one more pack of batteries, so I have my other two tamas up and running now! Also, I purchased a V6 Music Star on Amazon for like $13, so I'm stoked, and it should be here within a week! (Along with the Memoirs of A Geisha movie XDD)

Choti:

Version: V2

Current Character:
teen1.jpg
Ringotchi

Ryuji:

Version: V2

Current Character:
Yufotchi.png
Ufotchi

Rollo:

Version: V3

Current Character:
mizutamatchi%20pixel.jpg
Mizutamatchi

Kuran:

Version: V1

Current Character:
Marutchi.png
Marutchi

Choti and Ryiji now have 3 friendly smiley faces ^^

Good day! Last night Ryuji and Choti both took nice longs baths. I was kind of jealous, actually. :p -glares at sister who is always hogging the bathroom- Hmph. More good news! Rollo and Kuran both teens now. ^^ However, it has come to my attention that teenagers seem to sleep in later than the rest ;) I guess I'll be up before them tomorrow, since I have school and all. D:

Choti: Still a Ringotchi! She and Ryuji have four friend smiley faces now. ^^

Ryuji: Still a Ufotchi! He and Choti have four smiley faces. ^^

Rollo: Is now a Patopatatchi. (Sorry! I couldn't find any good pictures D:)

Kuran: Is now an Ichigotchi! (My second fav tama!)
ichigotchi.jpeg

My four tamas! From left to right, Kuran, Rollo, Choti (taking a bath!), and Ryuji <3

2s76e1e.jpg

I have good and bad news. Bad news first.

Rollo passed away today D: I don't know what happened! He was always the most unhealthy, and was always always getting hungry and losing all his happiness hearts. All my tamas were next to me, he was fine one moment, and then the next time I look at him, he's died! :( Idk what happened. -sigh- So in his place was reborn a new tama, and this time it was a girl that I names Lilly.

UPDATES!

Choti: Girl

Training: Full

Character: Nyorotchi
nyorotc1.gif

Ryuji: Boy

Training: Full

Character: Tarakotchi
Tarakotchi.jpg

Kuran: Boy

Training: Three

Character: Ichigotchi

Lilly: Girl

Training: 0

Character: Still just a baby!

And, my very own, NEW V6 music star! I got it last night and hatched it with the St. Patricks Day group hatch <3

Sunny: Girl

Training: 0

Character: Hitodetchi
Hitodetchi.png

Stats: Tone-42 Rhythm-14 Original-7

Music: Asian

Instrument: Trumpet

More pics will come later! :D

Latest posts

Back