**Just asking for my friend**

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chammametchi

Reaction score
Hi there tamatalkers! My friend has a v4.5 tamagotchi as I have a v4. So I don't know how to get a UraKuchipatchi for her. Even though I have been playing for a while, Ive never played on a v4.5. So if you know please help us!!!

I'm not entirely sure, but just know that on the 4.5 it's WAAAAY easier to get into the Mame family, so you have to basically ignore it (I think) to get into the kutchi family. I'm pretty sure the only way to get into the universal family is to take the battery out and put it back... Hope I helped!

Violetchilluvr3

(Note- This is an educated guess, do not rely on it, but tell me if it works! ;) )

Well, it must be a boy, and it has to have lots of the spiritual (fist shaped) points in order to become a Urakutchipatchi.. Also, it either has to be Kometchi (The peanut guy with a hard hat) or Boxertchi (Red, scarred tama that's shaped sorta a bit like a cylinder) as a teen to become Urakutchipatchi. Hope this helps you, Chammametchi. :)

Thank you very much!!

You know what? My friend's now got a...

BOXERTCHI! So close!

Well done on that! I guess it depends of many different things to get the character that you won't sometimes. If you need anyhelp just contact me.

Regards

Jordboss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back