How do you raise social points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chammametchi

Reaction score
Hello tamatalkers! I know this sounds easy but I'm still going to ask. When your version 4 tamagotchi is a baby, how do you raise the social points without playing jumping rope until it works because I've tried that and my points were;

1 = Intelligent

2 = Beauty

7 = Social

Then my tama turned into a harutchi. Huh? And I'm not going to buy millions of banana, sandwiches, and corns either. Not enough points. Please help me.

And how do you raise social points when it's a toddler?

Until you are on your 3rd Generation... it will be little difficult to get the Tama Family and Character you want on v4.

You should have more than 20 points Total in hopes of getting your desired Toddler character.

Otherwise the Toddler seems to be Random and the Chances of Universal Child are High.

Raising Social Points before Teenager can be difficult... I have found that Food is the most Sure and Fastest way.

You said you do not have enough points to buy lots of Banana which give +3 point each...

Maybe you should spend 1st generation trying to get lots of points for 2nd and later Generations to have money.

I am thinking to start my v4 for try some tactic. ^^;;

Good Luck.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back