STRIPPED SCREW HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twin4444

Reaction score
I need help how do i get out the stripped screw out of my v1 tamagotchi :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! This happenes to me all the time! What I do is...... Take a scew driver and get a hammer and tap the screw driver into the screw and then twist hard! Once it out use sticky tape to hold the back on or replace the screws like me ! Hope I Helped!

Most people recommend drilling them out...

I've told people the could try gluing in the screwdriver to the stripped screw. Letting it dry/ Then twisting it frimly off. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

I really wouldnt recommend you hammering like suggested unless you are confertable with a hammer possibly stripping the screw more.....

Don't jewelers know how to fix that stuff? I would NOT reccommend using a hammer... unless you have a parent do it for you... But I would reccommend taking it to a jeweler! I've heard they have some magic way of fixing it! (jk)

Violetchilluvr3

Jeweler is a good idea also. Yes.

I had stripped screws on my first tama... before I actually thought about it years later... I cut my back off. The screws were still in it for a rather longtime. I finally removed the screws with a pair of round pliers last year. It is playable still... I so wish I thought about it sooner then I did.

Hello! This happenes to me all the time! What I do is...... Take a scew driver and push down and tap the screw driver into the screw and then twist hard! Once it out use sticky tape to hold the back on or replace the screws like me ! Hope I Helped!

Hi, there are plenty of topic about striped screws, please search through them first before making a topic! Thanks

Jordboss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back