tamagotchi of your dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

familitchi:kawaiitchi

Reaction score
Im turning 15 this june and i want a tamagotchi restaurant as my present.

i really want to have it and even if im turning 15, im not ashamed to tell my parents that i really want this tamagotchi and i can do anything just to have it.

I want my umino tamagotchi.... :< I just hope it survived the 30ft. wall of tsunami.... But more importantly I hope the seller survived too. But that is my dream tama at the moment. And I was so excited to win the auction... now I feel terrible being left in the dark about what happened to the person who is the seller. :<

I really like mothra tamagotchi! I got mine from Jason's Store a while back. Some people have said it was like the morino, but I think I like it better. :/ Also a devilgotchi would be totally awesome to own too...

Either a color (never gonna happen) or a Jinsei... Or just a plain V4 of my own!!!

At first i thought you meant tamagotchi CHARACTER, so i was going to say Nonbiritchi... :)

Violetchilluvr3

purpurn:woow ! did it cost too much ? . a combo of mothra and devilgotchi ! two of the best tamagotchi i want to have.

violetchilluvr3: ow, sorry . is the TMGC+C,TMGC HEXAGONTCHI, && TMGC ID never released in America ? uhm , where are you residing now anyway ?

America, yeah. No, they were never released, and they'd be like $50, which I don't really have... well, I do, but I wouldn't want to spend it on that.

I hope you get your Tama Restaurant! :)

Violetchilluvr3

For right now... I have mine. (Angelgotch) but I wouldn't mind having a tamagotchi on my phone. But my GameBoy game is nice....

One that I don't own... Color or a Nano.

The only one that I have left to collect that I'd consider "rare" is the Santaclautch.

violetchiluv3: thanks ! but i think it will never happen coz the tamagotchi restaurant is very rare and even if i find

a tamagotchi collector , they'll never sell their's(never gonna happen that they'll sell their tamagotchi resto because of its rarity) im hoping to see someone in the internet selling their tamagotchi resto and i won't care how much it costs coz i'll buy it and i think its worth the price and what matters is that im happy having it. :)

A member from Tama Zone sold hers there just a few days ago, actually. Come to think of it, she wasn't the only one in the past couple of months or so to do so. Another member sold hers in January, if I remember correctly. So you never know. You can always try creating an account there but make sure to keep a heads-up. Whenever they do crop up, they are claimed pretty quickly.

I'd love to get my hands on an American Tamagotchi Ocean MIB someday….I think I'd probably put it in a box frame and hang it on my studio wall!

tsk ! is there any available stocks? can you send me his/her profile/product link? thank you so much for the information. :)

I have got to say that I would love to have a Osu and Mesutchi and I finally found one last night and decided to snatch it at last!

jordboss: im glad you've found your "TAMAGOTCHI OF YOUR DREAMS" . did you find it on any japanese site auctions ? uhm hey , i just saw a mesutchi this morning

coz my dealer is selling one and its so cute but i thought that if i bought it alone , it'll be boring . ahaha ! :D .

can someone PLEASE tell me where can i buy any tamagotchi restaurant ? ugghhhh !! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back