That 70's Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxlightsxxx

Reaction score
I love to watch that 70's show it is SO funny!! I was just wondering what you guys like about it or if you don't like something... lemme know!

My two favourite characters are Hyde and Jackie. They are both SO FUNNY!I also really like Kitty. She seems so innocent but she's not. She always says stuff to make me laugh! :)

I have to watch it on YouTube because I don't have it on disc but it ALWAYS keeps me laughing. I love this show!

So know you know what I think about it. What do you think? Lemme know!!

<3

I haven't seen it, but I've seen the ads on tv.

Looks okay - maybe I'll get around to actually watching it ^-^

I like this show too but I don't get the chance to watch it as much on TV anymore. One of my favorite characters is Fez. He's got such a personality and he cracks me up.

HANGING OUT, DOWN THE STREET...

-EbilKitteh-

It is SO SO good you should definitely at least try to watch one episode!

I promise you won't be dissapointed!

:) :)

I... I love That '70s Show ! =W=

My favorite characters are Red, Kitty, Leo, Midge, and Bob. I was sad when Midge left. -_-

Out of the teens I like everyone actually. :3

I was a fan of Buddy from episode 11, season 1 ( Joseph Gordon-Levitt, yeah? x3 ), and my favorite episode was episode 4, season 2 ( "Laurie and the Professor" ).

... HELLO WISCONSIN ! >W<

+' timestamp='1300422718' post='3073481']I... I love That '70s Show ! =W=

My favorite characters are Red, Kitty, Leo, Midge, and Bob. I was sad when Midge left. -_-

Out of the teens I like everyone actually. :3

I was a fan of Buddy from episode 11, season 1 ( Joseph Gordon-Levitt, yeah? x3 ), and my favorite episode was episode 4, season 2 ( "Laurie and the Professor" ).

... HELLO WISCONSIN ! >W<
I know Midge was really funny.

Does anyone know why they changed Laurie? Did she go to another show ?

I love That 70's Show! It's on television at really weird times so I don't get to watch it too often. My favorite is probably Red. I love Eric too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love That 70's Show! It's on television at really weird times so I don't get to watch it too often. My favorite is probably Red. I love Eric too!
When is it on? I've been watching it online but I'd love to watch it on t.v. too!

It's on right after I get home from school. I'm like Eric out of anyone on that show >:3. DrewR2innotebookbecauseIwasboredinmathxD

I love that show X3

My favorite characters are Kitty and Red. Kitty reminds me a lot of my mom with her nervous giggle.

For anyone interested in watching it on TV Teen Nick plays a few episodes every weeknight. They haven't aired the last season though :/

I love that show X3

My favorite characters are Kitty and Red. Kitty reminds me a lot of my mom with her nervous giggle.

For anyone interested in watching it on TV Teen Nick plays a few episodes every weeknight. They haven't aired the last season though :/
Oh my gosh! as soon as I read "Kitty" I immediately heard her laugh in my head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back