Defective toys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
ok im sorry if this is not in the right fourm if it isnt im sorry.

I have this cartman bobble head thing (if you dont know who cartman is go on google) and it talks. but at 3 AM it Screamed and it woke me up. :eek:

also i had this furby and me and my cosuin (she is 4) and we had a furby (this was 2 weeks ago btw) and it started singing a song (not the normal songs) and it started singing a song of of spongebob or south park and it stoped singing and it spoke in Cartman's voice 0.o so my cousin screamed and threw it out of the treehouse and that was the end of that. -_-

do u have any defective products/toys if so post here

I had one of those robot dogs, and it had its eyes stuck on hearts. and it was making weird noises.

And my little sister had a talking toy grill, that randomly while I was trying to sleep, started talking, and singing.

And it wouldn't stop. :(

my little sister had one of those barbie styling head things, you know, the ones where you do their hair and stuff? So yeah, the nails and makeup and stuff were supposed to change color with icy or warm water and they never did. Not even slightly. It's just a cheap gimmick to make people buy those things anyway, but it should at least serve its purpose.

Luckily we don't have many of the robotic and/or talking toys. I actually find them quite creepy.

i forgot to add another one as it just happened last night o.0

i have one of those barbie radio things from the 90's i had it since i was a little girl and it was on a shelf and at 12:00 it said "i see you, heres Cartman"

and i ran and slept with my mom the rest of the night, and i'm wayyyyyy to old to sleep with my mom! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I bought a singing dog.

I tried to cheer my mum up.

It was a depressing song.

I had a defective V2. It went defective about a month after I started it. It paused when I tried to check the time. It went to the sound menu when I pressed C. Long story short, it acted like I was holding A when I wasn't.

I used to play with Polly Pockets when I was a little girl and I remember once opening a new package of one when the head popped right off!

I had a Shelby ( imagine a Furby crossed with a clam ). Shelbys were awesome but the first one I got would keep turning itself on. I don't know what caused it because normally Furbys/Shelbys don't do that unless they're moved. This one was just sitting on the shelf. I couldn't get him to shut down no matter what I tried so I took the batteries out and exchanged him for another one.

After you took the batteries it kept doing that!?

No he stopped after I took the batteries out. Poor little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back