My new Tama's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Tama-Go

Reaction score
I got new Tama's! I got a white Kuchipatchi Tama-Go and a green Mametchi one. I noticed some slight differences from the original models.

DSC00001.jpg

From left to right: The DVD that came with my white Tama-Go, my green Tama-Go, my white Tama-Go.

DSC00002.jpg

The DVD that came with my white Tama-Go.

DSC00003.jpg

My green Tama-Go.

DSC00004.jpg

My white Tama-Go. The clip thing at the end of the bead chain is different than the one on the original model, such as the one on my green Tama-Go.

DSC00005.jpg

Holding my green Tama-Go, with the clock on the display.

DSC00006.jpg

The Kuchipatchi and Mametchi lite figures. I noticed differences in these from the original models, too. These figures a significantly larger, and the Kuchipatchi figurine is no longer glossy.

DSC00007.jpg

Holding the Kuchipatchi figurine.

DSC00008.jpg

Holding the Mametchi figurine.

DSC00009.jpg

The Mametchi figure attached to the green Tama-Go.

DSC00010.jpg

The menu of the DVD that came with the white Tama-Go, which includes all the episodes of the Tama anime, Let's Go! Tamagotchi. Dubbed in English, of course.

I reached the limit of photos, so to see the next, just click the links.

The beginning sequence of all episodes.

An episode being played.

I highly recommend this Tama, as long and you don't mind a few scratches (this Tama scratches easily) or bulky Tama's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are awesome! Quick comment, though...

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but in your signature, the Tamagos are no longer part of the Connection/Connexion series. They are their own label, not the V7... Just sayin'! :)

Violetchilluvr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back