how to pass the judges on v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama king 100

Reaction score
1.when your tamagotchi is born take care of it and practice for a while but remember to play with it as well

2.when its a child let it go to nursery school 5-6 times a day and again practice

3.when its a teenager let it go to school 4-5 times a day and that will make bonds with your band members also practice

4.finally when its an adult practice alot and go to the music studio's to get higher points

when it does come to facing the judges make sure all hearts are full and there is no stress level also play games as that brings up your points

hope this helped and worked for you as it dd for my 3 music stars

Thanks for that! It seemed to work for my v6!

Jordboss

1.when your tamagotchi is born take care of it and practice for a while but remember to play with it as well

2.when its a child let it go to nursery school 5-6 times a day and again practice

3.when its a teenager let it go to school 4-5 times a day and that will make bonds with your band members also practice

4.finally when its an adult practice alot and go to the music studio's to get higher points

when it does come to facing the judges make sure all hearts are full and there is no stress level also play games as that brings up your points

hope this helped and worked for you as it dd for my 3 music stars

Those do work but on number 1 Playing with it looses points so i just praise my tamagotchi alot then she/he earns there points alot faster. I dont allow mine to play i give them a time when they play and praise them when they practice it seems to work for me.

Those do work but on number 1 Playing with it looses points so i just praise my tamagotchi alot then she/he earns there points alot faster. I dont allow mine to play i give them a time when they play and praise them when they practice it seems to work for me.
Same here. I actually play games with them, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back