Help! Forgotten Password!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me how to recover a forgotten password when you don't know your TamaTown account's email address or security questions. Thank you.

Look through your email inboxes for an email from Bandai dating back to when you first signed up to TamaTown / MusicCity.

It'll be from: [email protected]

and the subject will be: Tamagotchi Music City registration confirmation

That email will contain your username and password.

Also, I think the original registration instructions asked that your parent sign up. Maybe the registration confirmation was sent to your mom or dad's email. Try entering their email addresses in the password recovery page on TamaTown.

If you can't find it, and still can't remember your password try contacting Bandai support.

https://www.bandai.com/support/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
The TamaTown account, unfortunately, was registered with my online friend's email address (it's our shared account). I have, of course tried contacting this person, but their TamaTalk Inbox seems to be full and they aren't replying to my message I sent them via a different forum that they definitely go on.

if you cannot contact the person who has the email of which you created the account, then a last option would be to contact Bandai and hope they believe you.

otherwise, making a new account would be the best option ;)

Never mind, I found an old sheet of paper with the password written on it. But making a new account would be...well, I had a 1st place CD and almost all the stardom items on that account, so it would be quite a loss to lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back