The winner for the Oh My Gotchi contest has been revealed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
The winner of the Oh My Gotchi sweepstakes has finally been announced, and here it is!

A big CONGRATULATIONS goes to Shirley A. from Sanford, NC! She has won the Oh My Gotchi Sweepstakes Grand Prize that includes 1 fabulously blinged out Tama-Go, 6 blinged out Gotchi Figures, a Tamagotchi carrying case and a $500 gift card to Toys R Us!
There are 5 runners up who will be announced at a later date.
Does anyone know if the winner of the Tama-Go is a member here? Also, I might be surprised if I was one of the runner ups!

I wish I had entered while I had the chance! It's just...If I'd asked my mom if I could enter...well, let's just say she would be ULTRA MEGA MAD that I wanted to enter it.

Oh how I wish I was allowed to take part in Tama contests, go out with friends, have a mobile phone and drink Cola and go shopping like everyone else... *sighs*

I wish I had entered while I had the chance! It's just...If I'd asked my mom if I could enter...well, let's just say she would be ULTRA MEGA MAD that I wanted to enter it.

Oh how I wish I was allowed to take part in Tama contests, go out with friends, have a mobile phone and drink Cola and go shopping like everyone else... *sighs*
Yeah, I really wish I could enter in those contests but my mom wont let me! :(

Yeah, I really wish I could enter in those contests but my mom wont let me! :(
Please remember to check the date of last post before posting yourself and remember that topics that are over 3 months old (from date of last post) are deemed inactive. Posting in these topics would be considered 'bumping.' Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back