**Tamagotchi v4/4.5?**

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chammametchi

Reaction score
I got my new second tama 4. Well, at least it said it was v4. But when I had it for only 1:05 hours, (or when it turned into a toddler) I noticed that it never was a version 4. When I searched up on google images, Tamagotchi v4.5 growth chart. It came up with the same toddler I've got, a star.

On TamaTown, it works with v4 TamaTown rather than version 4.5. So can anyone help me? Is it a version 4 or is it v4.5. (ALL of my characters so far are v4.5 and I didn't get any v4 characters!!!

All Connection V4 have a ball on the antenna.

Most Connection V4.5 (sold in some countries as V4plus) have a star on the antenna. However, a few of the first V4.5 had a ball on the antenna.

The ball and star are as shown in shell shape 3 and 4 in the below diagram.

SHAPES.jpg

About TamaTown... It's been a while since I ran my V4 or V4.5, but I thought they used the same TamaTown site.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the skill point icons? for the V4, it should be a pencil, star, and flower. Do you have those? What is the shell design? Can you take a picture of this character? It'd help! ;)

Violetchilluvr3

I got my new second tama 4. Well, at least it said it was v4. But when I had it for only 1:05 hours, (or when it turned into a toddler) I noticed that it never was a version 4. When I searched up on google images, Tamagotchi v4.5 growth chart. It came up with the same toddler I've got, a star.

On TamaTown, it works with v4 TamaTown rather than version 4.5. So can anyone help me? Is it a version 4 or is it v4.5. (ALL of my characters so far are v4.5 and I didn't get any v4 characters!!!
if the icon at the bottom in the middle is a lamp its v4 if its a letter its v4.5

I think it's a V4.5. The star is named Hitodetchi. Does it have a star on top? If it is, it's definetly a V4.5. Hope I helped.

Yep, it sounds like a v4.5 to me, if you have the star character which is called Hitodetchi then its deffo i v4.5 becoz i don't recall Hitodetchi being on v4.....

Anyway wait and see wat teen it evolves into, and if its a URA character well then theres your answer.....

Hope i helped

Sakura-san123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back