1000 ways to annoy people in an elevator!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

so101isfun

Reaction score
Anyways, I checked the old posts and I didn't see an active one, I don't think. Sooo, the title explains it all!

1. Attach clothes pins to their shirts.

2.put kick me signs on people

3. Act scared and suck your thumb.

4. Jump up and down

5. Say, "me next!" and press random buttons.

6. Spin in circles, act like you're dizzy and sit down.

7. pretend to take a nap, on the floor.

Oh, How I needed this. Give me a Walmart one too... Eh? *Is looking for one online* Nevermind, found one and a few others that were worth the look... HA. I love that.... I'd link one but its probably against the rules because its so.... Funny.

I'm having a day of ... well... days. Curse this idicisiveness.......

You are missing the most important note.

8. Pushing EVERY floor button.

Last edited by a moderator:
9.Singing/playing the song Friday by Rebecca Black

>.>

13. Say something random to the person next to you (i.e. "I'm wearing new socks today!)

14. Say "DING" whenever you go to a floor

15. Open your bag or wallet or something and say 'have you got enough air in there?"

16. Start whisling a certin tune VERY loudly

17: When the elevator starts fall over and crawl into a ball screaming 'IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!'

18: sing the song that never ends, then furiously try to stop but dont... write "help me" on paper and give it to everyone

19: come in with a large box labeled "Human Head, FRAGILE"

20. Climb out onto the elevator shaft and jumping up and down on the elevator.

21. Screaming "Woah We're halfway there! Woooaaaahhhh were living on a prayer!' When your floor is next.

22. Sing "Baby, Baby, Baby OOOHHH like Baby baby baby baby noooooo like" really loudly

23. Give them something like a flower and say "this is for you, best friend."

24. draw a square on the ground and make it your "personal space" hiss if anyone comes near. make the square small.

25. give out nametags to anyone coming on. Put yours on upside-down.

26. Spit out your gum and offer it to people.

27. Pretend to call someone on your phone (turn the sound of lolol) and say "Yeah the bomb is in the elevator and I have the targeted people to bring, now what?"

28. Bring a stuffed animal and hug it when the elevator starts moving and act scared.

29 Sing, "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's neves yes on everybody's nerves I know a song that gets on everybodys nerves and here's how it goes!" (repeat as many times as you like untill people are staring)

pet people

sing ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!! really loud

pretend to puke in a corner

33. Scream "Are we stuck? No!!! I'm going to miss Survivor! It's the final tonight and I don't wanna miss it!!!!" and pretend to cry.

34. Jump every time the elevator stops and say "What was that? It felt like an earthquake!"

(Do 33 if the elevator is stuck, 34 if not)

35.fart

36.vommit

37.sit on the floor, looking up to them

38.say "mummmy! Are we there yet? I don't wanna miss the clown on the roof!" and start jumping

39.Cary an umbrella and whack someone accidentally with it

40.say "STARING CONTEST GO!!"and stare at the person next to you until you or that person gets off!lol

41.Have your phone connected to Bluetooth and start talking loud and people think you're talking to them!

42. Spin in circles, wave your hands around in the air and SCREAM!

43, Smile so wide, you look retarded (i've done this one)

44. blow raspberries, making sure to blow spit EVERYWHERE

45. Start crying and say "I'M GONNA DIE!!

46. Grin un-naturally - it works

47. Howl like a wolf,

48. Act like a dog and pretend to 'mark your terrortory'.

49. Start crying becouse you 'got dumped'.

50. Laugh like no-one is listening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back