Group Account

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
I just had an idea while creating my new TamaTown Music City Account - what would be even more fun than doing it on my own would be to have a group of TamaTalkers who I can share the account with! If you decide to join the Group Account, here are the RULES FOR THE GROUP ACCOUNT:

1. NO CHEATS. Everything must be done FAIRLY and AS A TEAM. No cheats are accepted; not even million point codes and point Generators!

2. PLEASE WORK AS A TEAM. It is not fair if we assign roles (e.g. one must decorate the room, another must be in charge of points) to one another, especially if we give someone a role they disagree with.

3. NO HACKING. Do NOT send items from the Group Account to your own account, or change the password of the Group Account so that no-one but you can access it.

4. NO VOTING FOR OURSELVES. Voting for the Group Account more than 3 times (when you are a member of the Group Account) is CHEATING. No cheating is allowed.

5. DON'T TAKE OVER. The Group Account is not meant to have a "leader" or certain people making all the decisions.

6. DON'T DELETE OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK. This includes CD's, items, trophies and EARNED character dolls.

7. DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ABILITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE. No making your individual TamaTown account famous (using the Group Account) is allowed. NO EXCUSES.

HOW TO JOIN THE GROUP ACCOUNT:

1. Send me a PM entitled "I want to join the Group Account!". Don't worry about making the message polite; you can just say "hi i wanna join" or anything that is NOT spam.

2. I will reply, and we might have a short conversation. This will be to test that you are NOT a hacker.

3. When I feel I can trust you, I will give you the User ID and Pass Word for the account.

4. You may Log On and do as you wish, but REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!

Please send me a PM entitled "Question about Group Account" if you have anything to ask about this topic. Thank you.

-Dolphin Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back