V6 Tamatown cd expirence

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDarkAngelxX

Reaction score
My cd just turned into a 5th unlimite silver which will add some questions to my head haha sorry for annoying you again.

1. Does anybody know how many games i need to play before it goes up again? Just wanted to know if you had like a schedule for it to go up quickly.

2. How many more levels are there tell i get to the highest level possible? this is starting from a 5th unlimante silver.

3. How much experience do i need to get before my cd goes up again? like for it to go up to a 5th unlimante silver was 20,000

Thank you again,

Also vote for me on tamatown

BR8901

My cd just turned into a 5th unlimite silver which will add some questions to my head haha sorry for annoying you again.

1. Does anybody know how many games i need to play before it goes up again? Just wanted to know if you had like a schedule for it to go up quickly.

2. How many more levels are there tell i get to the highest level possible? this is starting from a 5th unlimante silver.

3. How much experience do i need to get before my cd goes up again? like for it to go up to a 5th unlimante silver was 20,000

Thank you again,

Also vote for me on tamatown

BR8901
Congrats for raising your cd up to 5th ultimate silver!

1. You would have to play those games (gotchidoku etc.) hundreds of times if you wanted to get up to the 4th gold cd. In this situation, playing contests is the fastest way to get up to 4th gold, it will take some time.

2. There are 10 cd levels, after 6th super silver, raising cd starts to get difficult and slow. after 6th silver there are 5th ultimate silver, 4th gold, 3rd super gold, 2nd ultimate gold and 1st gotchi gold.

3. For 5th ultimate silver it's 10,000. After that 4th gold takes 40,000.. 3rd super gold 100,000.. 2nd ultimate gold 200,000 and 1st gotchi gold 300,000.

I'm also in the contest with ME2620, ME2621 and JU0087. :)

Congrats for raising your cd up to 5th ultimate silver!

1. You would have to play those games (gotchidoku etc.) hundreds of times if you wanted to get up to the 4th gold cd. In this situation, playing contests is the fastest way to get up to 4th gold, it will take some time.

2. There are 10 cd levels, after 6th super silver, raising cd starts to get difficult and slow. after 6th silver there are 5th ultimate silver, 4th gold, 3rd super gold, 2nd ultimate gold and 1st gotchi gold.

3. For 5th ultimate silver it's 10,000. After that 4th gold takes 40,000.. 3rd super gold 100,000.. 2nd ultimate gold 200,000 and 1st gotchi gold 300,000.

I'm also in the contest with ME2620, ME2621 and JU0087. :)

thanks so much for all the help :)

umm I'm stuck on 5th unlimited silver again is there an easier way to get to 4th gold ither than playing in competitons and getting it from games or using the music star generator that doesn't work anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back