How do I get mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzel025

Reaction score
I was wondering how do I get mametchi? I really would like him on my V4.5

Also I was wondering how you could get kutchipatchi. I LOVE kutchipatchi. :lol:

I attempted to get a mametchi on my v4 too, but too bad I really took good care of it, and its skill points got higher, and I got a tensaitchi!
mad.gif

I just copied this but I hope it helps!

To get Mametchi (on all versions) the easiest way of doing it is to take care of your tamagotchi when it's a young baby, just hatched out of an egg. Take care of it for the one hour, feed it the minute it get's hungry, entertain in the minute it's starting to become uphappy. And play games with it so your baby won't get too fat. Keep looking after it until your tamagotchi transforms into a Toddler. And remember what time it transformed (IE: 3:15pm). Then set your tamagotchi to go to sleep, most tamagotchi's go to sleep at 8 and sleep for 12 hours, then when YOUR about to go to bed, set the tamagotchi to 8 again. After 24 hours, (IE: 3:15pm next day) wake your tamagotchi up (Keeping him asleep until the certain time) and your tamagotchi should form into a teenager. Keep him asleep again for a couple of days. After 24 more hours spend a few minutes with your tamagotchi, feed it a snack, play a game with it, feed it more snacks, play more games with it. And then set your tamagotchi to go to sleep again. After 24 more hours your tamagotchi may turn into an adult. Wait until it's 3:15pm again, and perhaps give it 5 more minutes, if your tamagotchi turns into an adult, it could turn into Mametchi if not wait for another 24 hours. I've used this process myself, and it works everytime. I've had him twice! The second time was today. To get a Mametchi, you should be looking at Ringotchi, Ichgotchi, Mamekotchi those type of pets. Good luck!

PS: After you get Mametchi, and have a baby with it, you can still keep Mametchi after he leaves the baby (This works for any tamagotchi character too!) Mametchi sleeps for 8 hours, he goes to bed at 21:00 and wakes up at 08:00 so you can do one of the following:

1) Before going to bed, (if you sleep for no longer then 8 hours) set your tamagotchi time to 00:00 (midnight) and a date forward. So you can remember the date :) . OR

2) Allow your tamagotchi to go to sleep and not worry about it, when you wake up the next morning, your tamagotchi's baby may already be awake and crying his/her eyes out. Grab a pen or a pencil and stick it into the hole you see in the back cover, (you don't need to remove anything) just hold it for two seconds (or so) and you will hear a beep, then press B (the middle button) and select "Download", Mametchi and your baby will be wide awake again. And it will continue from the last minute Mametchi turned older. You can keep Mametchi forever if you don't make it sick.

* Also you can search for growth charts here in tamatalk or in the internet.

I don't know how to get a Kuchipatchi, but what i do to get a certain character is by following a growth chart. Here you can get a growth chart for v4.5. If you want a separate growth chart for boys and girls, get it here.

I really hope this helps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are wanting a Mametchi on your v4.5, then its gonna b a bit hard, because on v4.5 mametchis are bad-care characters [or universals] Which means u have 2 take bad care of them and neglect them.

I know that may b hard [ i mean who would want to neglect a tama???] But anyway its actually really hard to get universals on v4.5 i have tried several times to get a universal but i just can't get them.

So anyway gud luck with trying 2 get a universal!~

Love from Sakura-san123

Code:

Actually Sakura-San (My bestest bestie)

On the V4.5 there ARE no Universal characters. Everyone finds in notoriously hard to get them, like rare characters.

The best way to get one is to have a normal character and keep on doing the matchmaker until it brings you a Universal.

Hope I helped :)

oh..they're right.. mametchi is a universal in v4.5..sorry i didn't notice that.. i thought it was for v4..well, you have to take care of it very bad to get a mametchi
biggrin.gif

Not really I took great care of my tam v4.5 the teen was a cracertchi (looks like a bullhorn) I took great care and it turned into Mametchi!! Once I even got uramametchi

The way I got universals was I took the battery out for a few seconds and then put it back in.

How would taking the batteries out help you? And there ARE universal characters, and are the "OTHER" family. They come from the teens Hoshitamatchi or Hikotchi. Once you have one of them, get your fashion points high, and you'll have Mametchi.

And as for lilylovestamas, you most likely got UraMametchi, since crackertchi evoles into UraMaetchi. Was it your second generation?

Another option is doing what kuchipatchi love said, and doing the matchmaker until she brings a Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, or Gozarutchi. Then on the next generation, raise your fashion, and you should get Mametchi.

So yes, it IS possible.

Hope I helped!

~Zack//

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back